Leeds bars & restaurants

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Leeds bars & restaurants

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just booked a room at The Queens for the Middlesex game any recommendations from the locals for a decent restaurant & bar nearby. I'll be on my own so nowt too seedy ;)
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Leeds bars & restaurants

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just booked a room at The Queens for the Middlesex game any recommendations from the locals for a decent restaurant & bar nearby. I'll be on my own so nowt too seedy ;)
Oh ! So if Mrs NW was with you it would be a night on the red tiles then ;)
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Davycc wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Just booked a room at The Queens for the Middlesex game any recommendations from the locals for a decent restaurant & bar nearby. I'll be on my own so nowt too seedy ;)
She's got a day with the grandkids so I'm sailing alone. Thought bugger it I'll treat meeself. Just fancy a decent meal & a few Sauvignons after. BTW as a Leeds fans I'd never touch the colour red :evil:
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Davycc wrote:
She's got a day with the grandkids so I'm sailing alone. Thought bugger it I'll treat meeself. Just fancy a decent meal & a few Sauvignons after. BTW as a Leeds fans I'd never touch the colour red :evil:
Sorry, hands up I cant do white, only red .... my bad.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

A few places not far from your hotel, go up Park Row (across city square) towards the Headrow and most of the streets to the left have restaurants and bars. Don't know the best one though.

Do you have a gourmet society card or tastecard, we often use it (gourmet) to get good discounts on our travels ? Mainly chain restaurants but a few others.

Last time was out in Leeds ate at Browns on the headrow (not far from town hall) which is nice. Expensive but had 25% off bill including drinks with above mentioned card).

Sorry NW like Davy also drink Red but have an occasional white :D.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.