What you eating on Christmas Day ?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

What you eating on Christmas Day ?

Post by NottinghamWhite »

It'll only be me and Sue so a crown of Turkey will be what we will be eating. Be interested in what some of our overseas members will be eating.
Winner of the Europa League
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: What you eating on Christmas Day ?

Post by SiMamu »

NottinghamWhite wrote:It'll only be me and Sue so a crown of Turkey will be what we will be eating. Be interested in what some of our overseas members will be eating.
Well down here in the South, we might not even be having turkey!
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Going to my daughter's. There will be eight of us. We are having Turkey, Roast Potato's (my daughter does the crispiest roast potato's you will ever see) Chipolata's wrapped in bacon, sprouts, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.
I can guarantee that there won't be room for any Christmas pud. Glass of Chateauneuf du Pape to wash it down.
Hope that everyone has a very happy, peaceful and enjoyable Christmas. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

First time in years just me and her indoors for Chrimbo so no turkey, having roast beef and gammon with all the other trimmings. Can't really enjoy a Christmas day tipple as up at 3am boxing day :thumbdown:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Don't know as going away, depends what the hotel is preparing for us.
Only to Chester this year but went to the French Alps two years ago and still not sure what the meat was.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Xmas lunch will be
Rack of Pork
Roast Beef
Ham
with the usual potatoes, salad, apple sauce, peas etc etc

for once no chicken :thumbdown: never turkey!!! :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

12 of us at ours for Christmas lunch (4 oclock ish) and this year it's Turkey crowns (2) and a 4 bird roast from Aldi....(well big son does work for them!!!!!)
Expect to be totally blotto by 8 pm and then try to get ready in time for the trip to Blackpool on Boxing Day! Need to be very early in Blackpool to celebrate a mates' sons' 18th birthday .....but suffice to say I will be driving and on top of Xmas Day will not want beer! And what do I really want for Christmas?.....just the three points thanks! You will gather I have just got back from a Christmas Party tonight and am on my second pint of water before I go to bed!!!!!!!!! Another early start tomorrow for Donny. Do we get medals for this support we give to Leeds?