Deleted User 728

Re: Politics

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I see what you did there :D
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

A clue in the Telegraph cryptic crossword today was: 'Ten hours travelling in one direction'. (8) I wrote a letter to the Telegraph suggesting 'lockdown'.
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

johnh wrote:A clue in the Telegraph cryptic crossword today was: 'Ten hours travelling in one direction'. (8) I wrote a letter to the Telegraph suggesting 'lockdown'.
I really hope that's true and that it gets published. If so, let me know and I'll post it in here :D
Good work, John !
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Southern

It's an anagram of 'ten hours' - sorry to spoil the fun
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

rigger wrote:
johnh wrote:A clue in the Telegraph cryptic crossword today was: 'Ten hours travelling in one direction'. (8) I wrote a letter to the Telegraph suggesting 'lockdown'.
I really hope that's true and that it gets published. If so, let me know and I'll post it in here :D
Good work, John !
Didn't get in unfortunately.
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Not looking for a fight but reasonable debate from our ROI contingent. How as this gone down in Ireland?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ule-breach
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

whiteinfrance wrote:Bye :wave:
What was this about, WIF?
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

I don't know about you chaps but i have had a belly full of Political stuff in the last few days. If one of the Mods would be kind enough to lock this topic off so we can all take a breath that would be great. Someone can open another one when they see fit. Cheers Mods Vid. :thumbup:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:I don't know about you chaps but i have had a belly full of Political stuff in the last few days. If one of the Mods would be kind enough to lock this topic off so we can all take a breath that would be great. Someone can open another one when they see fit. Cheers Mods Vid. :thumbup:
Hasn't this been responded to already? We're not closing any thread just because one person has had enough of it. if you don't like any threads then don't read them, is that okay?.