Deleted User 2747

Re: Help! -needed withPMs

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Thanks for the help. :thumbup:
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Its not about PM's tho. :D

I've just received a letter by Equifax telling me that my personal data has been accessed online. I presume it is through insurance credit checks that its been accessed? I'll keep my fingers crossed that i'm not entering into too many fraudulent contracts. :wtf:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41737241
Deleted User 3289

I couldn't find the computer help page. When i scroll down this site i keep getting blocky black squares all the time and its doin mi nut in? Any help would be great.

It mainly happens on the forums page of this site and a a couple of others?
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Sorry not a clue, doesn't sound like a website issue to me TBH mate but I am clueless.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:I couldn't find the computer help page. When i scroll down this site i keep getting blocky black squares all the time and its doin mi nut in? Any help would be great.

It mainly happens on the forums page of this site and a a couple of others?

That's weird.

Have you tried other browsers and other devices ??
Deleted User 3289

Cheers. Yeah its not a website issue as it only happens thru chrome. Its only intermittent but it a pain. It doesn't happen on my Edge browser but that has terrible drag when i'm typing. If it persists i'll download firefox again and stick with that. :thumbup:
Deleted User 728

You could check for updates on Chrome too.

It used to be a bit buggy a few years ago but it's been pretty stable ever since so I'm surprised it's playing up.
Deleted User 728

Also, check your extensions (fnaar !) as they may be interfering with the normal processes.

Go through any you may have and remove any you don't use :)
Deleted User 3289

Deleted extensions. Just doing Disc c cleanup now, although that seems to be stuck right at the end. Then a restart c how i go.
Deleted User 728

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Deleted extensions. Just doing Disc c cleanup now, although that seems to be stuck right at the end. Then a restart c how i go.

All good sense, mate :thumbup: