Christmas is coming

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Barlow Boy »

Late scare for us, in that my 80 year old Dad managed to fall late last night, whilst posting Christmas cards at 11.30pm :shock:. He’s spent the day having a few scans to his head today, thankfully, other than a huge and painful looking black eye all is well.

He’s coming over to us tomorrow night, I haven’t told him Mrs Barlow is going to blacken the other eye tomorrow for posting Christmas cards at that time of night.

Have a great Christmas everyone :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:Late scare for us, in that my 80 year old Dad managed to fall late last night, whilst posting Christmas cards at 11.30pm :shock:. He’s spent the day having a few scans to his head today, thankfully, other than a huge and painful looking black eye all is well.

He’s coming over to us tomorrow night, I haven’t told him Mrs Barlow is going to blacken the other eye tomorrow for posting Christmas cards at that time of night.

Glad he's ok BB :thumbup:

Have a great Christmas with him.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Love to your Dad Kev :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

My Christmas read :D

Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Love to your Dad Kev :thumbup:
Cheers pal :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Barlow Boy wrote:Late scare for us, in that my 80 year old Dad managed to fall late last night, whilst posting Christmas cards at 11.30pm :shock:. He’s spent the day having a few scans to his head today, thankfully, other than a huge and painful looking black eye all is well.

Very best wishes to your Dad Kev.
Well & to you of course aswell. :D
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

PockWhite wrote:

Very best wishes to your Dad Kev.
Well & to you of course aswell. :D
Cheers Pete, Mrs Barlow has got her boxing glove ready for when he gets here :D
daib0
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by daib0 »

in festive spirit...

Following the United States decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the Palestinian authorities have entered into the spirit of things and decided to arbitrarily shift the capital of The United States to England.
In a move which will surprise many, the Palestinians announced yesterday that the capital of The United States will from now on, be the Lincolnshire steel town of Scunthorpe. Eagle eyed readers – but not necessarily all Americans – will have noticed that Scunthorpe isn’t even in the United States.

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/12/14 ... scunthorpe
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

Sorry to hear about your father BB, I hope he will get better soon.