People willing to be Interviewed

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Lloyd King
Giddy Kipper

People willing to be Interviewed

Post by Lloyd King »

Hi all i'll start this off by mentioning i have cleared this with the moderation team and Rigger in particular.

My name is Lloyd King a resident of Leeds and currently a university student completing a course in TV and Film. For my final year project i have decided to make a film about the passion behind the fans of Leeds United called "Leeds United Passion is Power" I was hoping of posting here and finding someone who would be happy to undertake a short interview on camera where they can talk about their experiences and love for Leeds united as not just a football club but a way of life. Even if you are not comfortable being on camera but are willing just to give a voice only interview it would be greatly appreciated and would go a long way to completing my film.

Thank you very much for you time
90 miles a hour
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Re: People willing to be Interviewed

Post by 90 miles a hour »

Lloyd King wrote:Hi all i'll start this off by mentioning i have cleared this with the moderation team and Rigger in particular.

My name is Lloyd King a resident of Leeds and currently a university student completing a course in TV and Film. For my final year project i have decided to make a film about the passion behind the fans of Leeds United called "Leeds United Passion is Power" I was hoping of posting here and finding someone who would be happy to undertake a short interview on camera where they can talk about their experiences and love for Leeds united as not just a football club but a way of life. Even if you are not comfortable being on camera but are willing just to give a voice only interview it would be greatly appreciated and would go a long way to completing my film.

Thank you very much for you time
:? :? Ho tv star no
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Come on, peeps - this should be a great thing to be able to do.

Lots of you have got big gobs in here, mouthing off with your opinions every day - and not just about football - so someone must want to step up and answer a few questions about our beloved club ?

It needs to be someone in the Leeds area, though.

I thought Yorkshire folk were s'posed to be forthright and direct, not shy and retiring ??

Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

rigger wrote:Come on, peeps - this should be a great thing to be able to do.

Lots of you have got big gobs in here, mouthing off with your opinions every day - and not just about football - so someone must want to step up and answer a few questions about our beloved club ?

It needs to be someone in the Leeds area, though.

I thought Yorkshire folk were s'posed to be forthright and direct, not shy and retiring ??

I'd pick that up but unfortunately am a little outside the County
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 728

Me too.

I said to Lloyd when we were talking about this prior to him posting that it should probably be a season ticket holder too, but I guess anyone who goes regularly would be alright :)
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

It's a great idea but I personally haven't time.

And less of the racism against Yorkshire folk please.

:lol:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I’ve done enough television interviews to last me a lifetime, but I’ll mention it to a certain member when I see him on Friday, as he is generally up for something like this. That’s if he doesn’t see this thread beforehand, of course.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Barlow Boy wrote:I’ve done enough television interviews to last me a lifetime, but I’ll mention it to a certain member when I see him on Friday, as he is generally up for something like this. That’s if he doesn’t see this thread beforehand, of course.
Nice one, Kev.
You can be our official "Talent Liaison Officer" :D
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

rigger wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:I’ve done enough television interviews to last me a lifetime, but I’ll mention it to a certain member when I see him on Friday, as he is generally up for something like this. That’s if he doesn’t see this thread beforehand, of course.
Nice one, Kev.
You can be our official "Talent Liaison Officer" :D
I’ve had the call from Dec to replace Ant this Saturday actually, but I’m already booked up :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

It's probably just as well I've stopped drinking because if I had that particular call I wouldn't know which one was which and I'd probably end up taking the "troubled" one down the pub :D