New Years resolutions ???

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: New Years resolutions ???

Post by Aces »

Best of luck from me as well Corkwhite.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Aces wrote:Anyone got any planned ???

Me, I'm gonna try to cut down on the grog. :lolno:

I'm not going to stop completely, but I average more than the average 21 units per week, maybe about 30 units, so I am aiming to at least half that amount.

Well..... I'm gonna have a drink tonight, we are 10 days in to the new year and all I have had is about 10 units, which is about a quarter of what I usually have, so I'm well on track to reducing my alcohol intake by half. I'm gonna log it, how much I have, I think that's a good way to go. That way I can keep an eye on how much I'm having and control it better. :thumbup:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Pecky10
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Pecky10 »

CorkWhite wrote: My new years resolution was to be reunited with my wife and kids as they are in the Philippines while i was here in Ireland doing bits and bobs to earn for us all....

... im just grateful that the time has come to do it at last, missing a loved one is hard but missing a family is a disaster especially when kids are still young ones.
Possibly one of the best New Year resolutions I have ever read - quite apart from having achieved it all (except the actual flight bit ;) ) inside ten days :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So very pleased for you CW, happy times ahead for you and yours, heartening stuff :clap:
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Just checked my whiskey bottle and I drank about 12 units last night, that wasn't my intention, but by midnight, I was cooking with gas, me and the missus were getting well oiled together after a long hard week at work and we stayed up until 1.30 listening to music on the tv. That's the problem with drinking, it's so frecking good and it's hard to stop once you've started. No more this weekend though, I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow so no drink tonight.