Is it possible?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Is it possible?

Post by Aces »

I don't want to sound cheeky, or pushy, but....... I was wondering is it possible to slightly alter the posting count comments, you know the ones that say things about Ken Master Bates, Lee Bowyer, Gordon Strachan, etc. I was wondering how difficult it is to make these slight changes and I would like to suggest more names, changing say every hundred posts. I like the concept and from what I can see it changes two or three times up to a thousand posts, then from a thousand to at least two thousand, it mentions Lee Bowyer, who personally I feel should be lower down the pecking order. Anyone got any thoughts on ...... This subject, not me. :lol:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Is it possible?

Post by NottinghamWhite »

It'll be a job for Admin Man as us mere mods don't have such powers. Personally think it's a decent idea, not too sure on OP though :lol:
Winner of the Europa League
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

NottinghamWhite wrote:It'll be a job for Admin Man as us mere mods don't have such powers. Personally think it's a decent idea, not too sure on OP though :lol:
Cheers mate, I like this idea, how the more you post, the better the person, or player gets. :thumbup:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Aces wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:It'll be a job for Admin Man as us mere mods don't have such powers. Personally think it's a decent idea, not too sure on OP though :lol:
Cheers mate, I like this idea, how the more you post, the better the person, or player gets. :thumbup:
I like the one about Ken Bates, up to an 100 posts, then for the next 100 it could be say .... One about Harry Kewell. Surely having your avatar linked to these two would make you want to post quickly to get to 200 to get rid of them, lol.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Aces wrote:
Aces wrote:
I like the one about Ken Bates, up to an 100 posts, then for the next 100 it could be say .... One about Harry Kewell. Surely having your avatar linked to these two would make you want to post quickly to get to 200 to get rid of them, lol.
Then 300 could be dog pooh on yer boots or the snakes belly.....
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Davycc wrote:
Aces wrote:
Aces wrote:
Then 300 could be dog pooh on yer boots or the snakes belly.....

Are you referring to Kewells epitaph? :lol:
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

I'ts easy to change, would be good to see it implemented and a list of different ranks too.
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Aces wrote:Are you referring to Kewells epitaph? :lol:
Are you referring to an epithet, rather? Bit premature for an epitaph. ;)
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Bogdan wrote:
Aces wrote:Are you referring to Kewells epitaph? :lol:
Are you referring to an epithet, rather? Bit premature for an epitaph. ;)
:lol: it's all the grog over new year, it's frazzled me brain. :crazy:
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Aaron wrote:I'ts easy to change, would be good to see it implemented and a list of different ranks too.
I have a few suggestions ...... Up to 100 posts, the Ken Bates one, up to 200, Harry Kewells publicity manager. Up to 300, Eric Cantonas Advert Advisor. Up to 400, Alan Smiths tough decisions guru.

Anyone else fancy a go? It's just for a laugh. :lol: