Is it possible?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 2

Re: Is it possible?

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Topic can be open to any suggestions for a laugh, and if there's anything really good we might add it, but I'm not sure we're looking to diversify into a plethora of such names or post counts. They were just a bit of a side-addition because the system allowed it, when we moved over, but I'm not sure too many people care much about only posting so that their status can change. After all, we want to encourage quality, not quantity. ;)
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Bogdan wrote:Topic can be open to any suggestions for a laugh, and if there's anything really good we might add it, but I'm not sure we're looking to diversify into a plethora of such names or post counts. They were just a bit of a side-addition because the system allowed it, when we moved over, but I'm not sure too many people care much about only posting so that their status can change. After all, we want to encourage quality, not quantity. ;)
The reason I brought this topic up is because I noticed that at 1,000 posts, we get the Lee Bowyer comment and if I'm correct, you keep that up to the 2,000 post mark. I think hitting a thousand posts on here warrants one of our many Legends as a reward for posting so much. It's just a thought, I'm not that fussed TBH.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Just seen that Risdales accountant is the first one and then Bates, which I think is right. If those two linked to your post count doesn't make you post more, knowt will. :lol:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT