Apologies

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
lufctrav
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Re: Apologies

Post by lufctrav »

rigger wrote:I think the answer to the last two posts will be browser-related.

If you use Chrome on either mobile or a PC, you can save passwords. This means you don't have to login every time.
Alternatively, if you log out yourself for some reason, when you go back to the login screen, Chrome should offer you the stored password automatically to save you have to type it in (or remember it if you're like me !).

If you have run a scan on either machine - an anti-virus/spyware check or something like CCleaner - then you may have reset your cookies (deleted them, in other words). Other than that, if you have recently changed your cookie settings that may also cause you to be logged out.

They should be the only reasons why it's happened and nothing to do with the site settings.
I haven't had a problem on either, though I generally have to login and click the "remember my password" box whenever I run a scan on my own kit.

Hope that helps :)
Cool cool. Thanks :thumbup:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Apologies

Post by Davycc »

lufctrav wrote:
rigger wrote:I think the answer to the last two posts will be browser-related.

If you use Chrome on either mobile or a PC, you can save passwords. This means you don't have to login every time.
Alternatively, if you log out yourself for some reason, when you go back to the login screen, Chrome should offer you the stored password automatically to save you have to type it in (or remember it if you're like me !).

If you have run a scan on either machine - an anti-virus/spyware check or something like CCleaner - then you may have reset your cookies (deleted them, in other words). Other than that, if you have recently changed your cookie settings that may also cause you to be logged out.

They should be the only reasons why it's happened and nothing to do with the site settings.
I haven't had a problem on either, though I generally have to login and click the "remember my password" box whenever I run a scan on my own kit.

Hope that helps :)
Cool cool. Thanks :thumbup:
Happened to me about 6 months back.

Don't know what sorted it .

Don't think this helps much though :silent:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders