Confused

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Confused

Post by johnh »

A short while ago I made a couple of posts on here. When I hit submit on the second post I got a message which said (in red letters) 'You can't make two posts in a short time'
(or words to that effect). I have never had that message before in the years I have been on the site. I waited for a short time and then hit submit again. This time it posted it OK but also posted the first one, so, a double post.
I once played against Don Revie.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Confused

Post by Sniffer »

johnh wrote:A short while ago I made a couple of posts on here. When I hit submit on the second post I got a message which said (in red letters) 'You can't make two posts in a short time'
(or words to that effect). I have never had that message before in the years I have been on the site. I waited for a short time and then hit submit again. This time it posted it OK but also posted the first one, so, a double post.
It could have been an imperceptible "double-click" on your original post, John, which would have had your computer "thinking" you were trying to post two things almost simultaneously. I've done it myself.

You should be able to delete the duplicate post by clicking on the "x" next to the "edit" button.