Ugly rich blokes and Blonde Bomshells.

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Ugly rich blokes and Blonde Bomshells.

Post by Aces »

Just watching the news and another ugly rich French bloke, a politician not only has a gorgeous wife, who is way, way, way out of his league, but ....... By some miracle he has an even better looking Blonde Bomshell half his age as a bit on the side.

Just what the Crikey is going on here then? :crazy:

Unfortunately I was born the opposite way round, good looking but skint, I'm wondering which is better. :D
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 728

Re: Ugly rich blokes and Blonde Bomshells.

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Yeah, I thought his wife was gorgeous too :)

You do know that there's a high proportion of married men who have mistresses in France, right ? It's more than just a myth: it's an accepted fact, I'm afraid.

Most of you know I was with a French woman for nearly ten years - we split up about five years ago, now, but about twelve years ago I applied for a job in Antibes, on the Med coast in the South of France.
It would've been running an independent British supermarket, catering to the ex-pats in the region (about 300,000). They sold stuff like Walkers crisps, HP sauce, Marmite, salad cream, British bread, cheese and milk (ironically from Ireland) and he dealt with NO local firms whatsoever. I hate to think what the food miles must have been like !
The bloke who owned the business interviewed me and we talked and talked about .. well, everything really. He was concerned my ex's daughter might be a bit too old (she was about 8 or 9) as he said any older and they find the switch really difficult.
Anyway, in discussing the job he told me that he'd had trouble with staff on the take and had installed a tiny CCTV camera above the till and he found out who it was and somehow managed to get rid of them for one spurious reason or another. I asked him why he didn't just show him the tape and he told me that it's illegal to have a CCTV system anywhere in France that isn't blatantly signposted everywhere.
Puzzled, and well used to using security systems like that myself, I asked him what that was all about ..?
It turns out he'd been reprimanded for it before, when someone from the local chamber of commerce explained the rules and why it was forbidden. They let him off as he was English - they could've fined him - and told him that the reason it's outlawed in France is because "they might catch the mayor enjoying a tete-a-tete with his mistress !"

That's a true story and the genuine reason.

And people ask me why I love France so much ??
Where else would you get that level of debauched deception ??

I would like to add I'm totally against infidelity myself and hate it in any form, but I did think it was a pretty cool way to run a country :D
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

As English we are supposed to dislike the French, but I can't help admiring how they do things, they don't take any crap and they are not afraid to stand up for and maintain their countries heritage and customs.

We could learn a lot from them.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Saw the lass in question on the front of The Telegraph t'other day. I wish :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

I particularly love their system of government - with the power actually given to local authorities, so if you don't think your mayor and his council are doing a good job, you vote them out and it actually makes a difference.
I think it's superb and wish we had something along those lines. You still get the fat cats, but their power and influence is diluted considerably.

I once likened the country to America and my ex went mad at me - traditionally both countries hate each other, yet the similarities are staggering:
- Insular culture with music, TV and movies pretty much made for their domestic market.
- Insular culture with academia and language, with French/American history and geography being pretty much the focus for schooling (and certain words being banned for being alien in the case of the French)
- Great pride in their "way of life" being the right way to live
- Great pride in their food and drink with the exports to show how right they are
- Great pride in their manufacturing industries and - again - the exports to show how right they are

There's more but I really should be working :D
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Caroline Aheren's 'Mrs. Merton' asked Debbie McGee 'what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?'

I started with nothing and have most of it left. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

It's just got my goat TBH in fact a goats better looking than that French Politician. That French midget Sarkozy shacked up with that Supermodel Carla Bruni, WTF. At least he had hair and was passable in the looks department, not that I fancied him or anything.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I should add that the wife didn't marry me for my money, she married me because her father had a shotgun. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

Sarko is actually a very charismatic man.
Tony Blair's regarded as something of a sex symbol in the US, by the way .. just thought I'd throw that out there, too :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Whats the feckers name I want to google..... :crazy:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders