Ugly rich blokes and Blonde Bomshells.

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Ugly rich blokes and Blonde Bomshells.

Post by Davycc »

Aces wrote:Just watching the news and another ugly rich French bloke, a politician not only has a gorgeous wife, who is way, way, way out of his league, but ....... By some miracle he has an even better looking Blonde Bomshell half his age as a bit on the side.

Just what the Crikey is going on here then? :crazy:

Unfortunately I was born the opposite way round, good looking but skint, I'm wondering which is better. :D
your lucky try ugly and skint.... :thumbdown:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Ahhh ... women, eh ?

I only dated foreign women for the best part of twenty years (up till about four years ago, actually) and had a lot of fun with that "concept", if that's the right word for it.
As a young buck I was told by someone about my age now that if you have a relationship with a foreign girl, it'll take you two or three years to cut through the language barrier, the cultural differences, etc and by then you'll find out that they're just as much of a nightmare as British women, but you'll have had a lot more fun along the way.
I'm not sure that's strictly true: my experience is that foreign women have a different set of priorities altogether. A lot of them value the good stuff like music, food, sex, art, literature, sex, movies, sex, the outdoors, sex, sex outdoors, philosophy and sex a lot higher than Brits brought up on a culture of gossip, Eastenders and keeping up with the Joneses - ie. MONEY !
I know I'm exaggerating a tad (but only a tad) and there are good and bad people all over the world, but to get back to the original topic, with stories like this I'm always reminded of something Eddie Murphy said. He got to his late 30s and was still single and people used to ask him why all the time. He simply stated he could never be sure that the women he went out with wanted to be just with him as a person or with "Eddie Murphy" the multi-millionaire movie star.

There is hope for us all though when you see something like this:
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Davycc wrote:
Aces wrote:Just watching the news and another ugly rich French bloke, a politician not only has a gorgeous wife, who is way, way, way out of his league, but ....... By some miracle he has an even better looking Blonde Bomshell half his age as a bit on the side.

Just what the Crikey is going on here then? :crazy:

Unfortunately I was born the opposite way round, good looking but skint, I'm wondering which is better. :D
your lucky try ugly and skint.... :thumbdown:
:lol:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

rigger wrote:Ahhh ... women, eh ?

I only dated foreign women for the best part of twenty years (up till about four years ago, actually) and had a lot of fun with that "concept", if that's the right word for it.
As a young buck I was told by someone about my age now that if you have a relationship with a foreign girl, it'll take you two or three years to cut through the language barrier, the cultural differences, etc and by then you'll find out that they're just as much of a nightmare as British women, but you'll have had a lot more fun along the way.
I'm not sure that's strictly true: my experience is that foreign women have a different set of priorities altogether. A lot of them value the good stuff like music, food, sex, art, literature, sex, movies, sex, the outdoors, sex, sex outdoors, philosophy and sex a lot higher than Brits brought up on a culture of gossip, Eastenders and keeping up with the Joneses - ie. MONEY !
I know I'm exaggerating a tad (but only a tad) and there are good and bad people all over the world, but to get back to the original topic, with stories like this I'm always reminded of something Eddie Murphy said. He got to his late 30s and was still single and people used to ask him why all the time. He simply stated he could never be sure that the women he went out with wanted to be just with him as a person or with "Eddie Murphy" the multi-millionaire movie star.

There is hope for us all though when you see something like this:
Like the picture mate. :thumbup:

I once dated a foreign lass, she came from ....... Scotland. :lol:

Funny thing was she spoke Yarkshire with me, but Scottish in front of her parents. :think:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Did a little research into this and apparently its now called being in a "Bi Facial" relationship. That's where one part of the twosome is a lot better looking than the other. General rule of thumb so it goes is on a scale of 1-10 for attractiveness if there's more than 4 points apart its a Bi Facial relationship. So if one party scores 8 out of 10 and the other scores a 3, it's a BI Facial.....

I need another pastime really.....

Last edited by Davycc on 14 Jan 2014, 09:52, edited 1 time in total.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 728

Blimey. Is that Jimmy Osmond with Christina Hendricks at the end ??
Jammy &%$(T%_ !!!
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

rigger wrote:Blimey. Is that Jimmy Osmond with Christina Hendricks at the end ??
Jammy &%$(T%_ !!!

ROFLMO no apparently he's from something called SUPER TROOPERS, lucky fecker
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 728

Okay, so that was one mis-matched couple.

For me, the weirdest one of all time is these two:

Now, at this stage I'd like to point out I don't give a rat's arse about Hollywood gossip or who's dating who (or soaps or reality TV or pop music, come to that) but I quite liked Marilyn Manson's first album and I adore Dita Von Teese's style. She's the epitome of the modern pin-up, melding burlesque with timeless elegance with a great big dollop of sex on the top.
But purleeeeez ... look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM !!

Then go back to looking at her ... for hours ... she's lovely :D

HIM (without makeup):

HER (without makeup):

And ... her again:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Must admit I do like that 40's style, but yes WHY IS SHE WITH HIM..... lol

must be the Bi Facial syndrome
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I have no idea who either of them are.
I once played against Don Revie.