McDonalds Monopoly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

McDonalds Monopoly

Post by Nic »

The missus and I don't often go to McDonalds, probably once every few months, but as it was Easter weekend and we were out taking our minds off of other things we went for a burger. They have the Monopoly promotion on, which I know they do every year, and I put the online codes into the website last night. Lo and behold I won NowTV passes - I got really excited at 5 months of sky sports for free.

Then realised that its a mobile pass so only watch on a mobile and not pc/tv :( . Also its only 5 not full 11 sports channels, so not the Main Event, Football, or F1 that might have interested me more. It does have the PL channel, so might end up being useful ....

There's 3 million NowTV passes, and I also got a 3 month entertainment pass, so that's GOT sorted in case the distraction is needed :lol:
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: McDonalds Monopoly

Post by Sniffer »

Nic wrote:The missus and I don't often go to McDonalds, probably once every few months, but as it was Easter weekend and we were out taking our minds off of other things we went for a burger. They have the Monopoly promotion on, which I know they do every year, and I put the online codes into the website last night. Lo and behold I won NowTV passes - I got really excited at 5 months of sky sports for free.

Then realised that its a mobile pass so only watch on a mobile and not pc/tv :( . Also its only 5 not full 11 sports channels, so not the Main Event, Football, or F1 that might have interested me more. It does have the PL channel, so might end up being useful ....

There's 3 million NowTV passes, and I also got a 3 month entertainment pass, so that's GOT sorted in case the distraction is needed :lol:
Funnily enough someone at work said the same last week and they're now bingeing on GoT.