Caster Semenya Ruling

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 2066

Caster Semenya Ruling

Post by Deleted User 2066 »

The Ruling by the governing body has stated that levels of testosterone is a triumph for fair play in womens athletics'.
Its unfortunate that Caster falls within questionable boundaries. If we allow unlimited checks on Womens athletics that whole
sport comes into question. Its clear that Caster does have an advantage, just look at her build compared to the rest of the female runners.
Lets make it clear its not her fault but unfortunately she is a one off that has to be restricted to safe guard the sport of womens athletics. I congratulate
the IAAF for having the guts to do whats right even though the Caster fans are livid..
Deleted User 3289

Re: Caster Semenya Ruling

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

cybermaf wrote:The Ruling by the governing body has stated that levels of testosterone is a triumph for fair play in womens athletics'.
Its unfortunate that Caster falls within questionable boundaries. If we allow unlimited checks on Womens athletics that whole
sport comes into question. Its clear that Caster does have an advantage, just look at her build compared to the rest of the female runners.
Lets make it clear its not her fault but unfortunately she is a one off that has to be restricted to safe guard the sport of womens athletics. I congratulate
the IAAF for having the guts to do whats right even though the Caster fans are livid..
I'm surprised no one tried to ban the Williams Sisters from Tennis, what with them being so big and strong? I juts hope the compensate CS for loss of earnings. The old East German athletes and Fatima Whitbread would be quaking in their Spikes.