Elevenses

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 5081

Re: Elevenses

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

I was reading somewhere before that anything more than three cups of coffee a day can affect the cartilage in bones and joints...... Eversince that i have been drinking about 5-6 a day I like the Colombian coffee strong but white with two spoons of sugar in it.... I buy a big jar of decaffeinated and an ordinary jar then mix the two together because the original is pretty strong on the stomach and can sometimes flare up the ulcers which do get quiet painful.

I am also a typical Irish Tea person also, ten cups a day when back home but the Tea in the Philippines is not good at all, I love my Barry's tea brand KK White will understand that one. They have Lipton Tea here and its okay but not to my Irish taste....

Not into flavored coffee's or tea's as I'm traditional in how i like it. anyone remember the tea leaves? They were the best thing about my childhood getting to the pot first so you'd not get a mouthful of leaves at the end of the pot. always good for two boils and then throw them on the open coal fire.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: Elevenses

Post by kk white »

CorkWhite wrote:...I love my Barry's tea brand KK White will understand that one. They have Lipton Tea here and its okay but not to my Irish taste...
Barry's, that's the Cork coming out in you :D
Being from Kilkenny/Leinster, I'm more of a Lyons man, but Coffee is my go to every time.
Only tea if there's a Rich Tea biscuit to dip in it - even then I'd throw the tea away when said biscuits are gone :lol:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay