No votes
Later
No votes

Total votes: 10

johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: Booking a table

Post by johnh »

Never eat out in the evening these days. If we eat out it is always at mid-day. If I eat later than 6.30 pm I would never get to sleep.
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

I have to agree. The earlier the better for us. Its a special occasion if we dine out after 8pm. We (well me :shh: ) find it hard to justify silly money on meals when you can get a weekly shop for the same price. If we go to a few charity shops we will stop off, depending where we are on the fylde, at a few nice Carvery's we know for dinner. Good quality, even better value and good wholesome food.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

We must be the least rock and roll supporters' forum anywhere on the planet :D
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

I've plumped for 19:30 which means eating at about 20:00. Any later blah-blah-blah middle-aged problems. We tend to go for brunches at favourite bakeries/restaurants/bars but, as others have said, it depends.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

rigger wrote:We must be the least rock and roll supporters' forum anywhere on the planet :D
:lol: I'm glad not everyone is as measly as me else there would be no restaurants left on the highstreet. I can't wait for the day where i can spend £80 on a meal and not think what else it would have bought me. That's why we have been going all inclusive of late to make up for it. :D