Knock knock ( Not a joke )

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Knock knock ( Not a joke )

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:To be honest I’m knackered & just want put it to bed ( no pun intended) the local bobbies aren’t to blame on this occasion but it looks like the Northants police are at fault. Still nothing in the local papers regarding any incident. As Rigger says I too have a lot of time for the police but we’re all capable of making a mistake.
:thumbup: it is a very hard job sometimes, a small mistake can have massive consequences. As Rigger says, your brother is safe that's the main thing. See how you feel after Christmas and if you still feel you need answers ask the speak to your local community officer. You will probably get more response going through them than going straight to the top.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Knock knock ( Not a joke )

Post by Another Northern Soul »

In case anyone suspects I'm anti-police etc, to clarify my feelings on this - this IMO does need taking further to try and ensure it doesn't happen again. There is a series of small mistakes here which have led to a more serious issue. Just in my opinion of course. My Dad was a policeman and nearly died in service, and I have friends in the force now who are great lads (one's a big Leeds fan, the other a big Stranglers fan :D ) and I work with an ex DCI too, a thoroughly decent chap. Good police officers, which is the vast majority I believe, are great people - it isn't people at fault here, it's more a collective responsibility, I feel.