Coronavirus

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
zigzag
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Re: Coronavirus

Post by zigzag »

Barlow Boy wrote:
zigzag wrote:I see Oliver Dowden has today revealed that Gvt is looking to introduce vaccine papers (not called a passport but effectively the same thing) to allow access to sports stadia.

Very sad to think I will now no longer be able to go to Elland Road.
Am I missing something, why wouldn’t you be allowed to go to ER mate ?
Im not having the vaccine.

There are so many reasons, including there is no reference to those who have antibodies why do they need to be vaccinated (and thats over 4million peopel if you believe the Government cases figures), its still in a test phase until 2023, the vax co have no liability, its only been authorised for emergency use (if so then why not just vax the elderly/vulnerable and leave the rest until trials and long term impact have been assessed), it doesnt stop you getting the virus, it doesnt stop you transmitting the virus, for the healthy under say 60/65/70 the risk of catching corona is minimal, the risk of dying even smaller, figures have been manipulated since day 1 to lead us to this situation where we are being co-erced into mass annual vaccinations and vaccine papers/passports.

Im in tears and shaking at the thought of become a second class citizen in my own country, not being able to live life because I dont want this vaccine.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

zigzag wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
zigzag wrote:I see Oliver Dowden has today revealed that Gvt is looking to introduce vaccine papers (not called a passport but effectively the same thing) to allow access to sports stadia.

Very sad to think I will now no longer be able to go to Elland Road.
Am I missing something, why wouldn’t you be allowed to go to ER mate ?
Im not having the vaccine.

There are so many reasons, including there is no reference to those who have antibodies why do they need to be vaccinated (and thats over 4million peopel if you believe the Government cases figures), its still in a test phase until 2023, the vax co have no liability, its only been authorised for emergency use (if so then why not just vax the elderly/vulnerable and leave the rest until trials and long term impact have been assessed), it doesnt stop you getting the virus, it doesnt stop you transmitting the virus, for the healthy under say 60/65/70 the risk of catching corona is minimal, the risk of dying even smaller, figures have been manipulated since day 1 to lead us to this situation where we are being co-erced into mass annual vaccinations and vaccine papers/passports.

Im in tears and shaking at the thought of become a second class citizen in my own country, not being able to live life because I dont want this vaccine.
Thanks for clarifying that pal.

As you say, it’s very sad for people such as yourself and others that don’t want the vaccine if the government do actually go down that route.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
BrighouseWhite

Post by BrighouseWhite »

We had our jabs this morning, in and out in no time at all
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by cheffy007 »

Had my jab yesterday. Very quick and efficient here in sunny Tunbridge Wells. No side effects either. They told the trick is to get home and take 2 paracetamol and then another 2 when you go to bed. Worked a treat.
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

cheffy007 wrote:They told the trick is to get home and take 2 paracetamol and then another 2 when you go to bed. Worked a treat.
I think I’ll try that for my second jab, might stop me getting the sore arm :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Had my first AZ jab yesterday. Very tired this morning but got in to work. Started aching as well so just come home.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Sniffer wrote:Had my first AZ jab yesterday. Very tired this morning but got in to work. Started aching as well so just come home.
When I had mine they said to take a Paracetamol if I got cold like symptoms, fortunately had none so didn't have the need.

Don't know if its the AZ jab but when I had it I had a swollen sore ankle (gout) and it had been playing me up for awhile, two days after the injection it was fine and been good ever since. Maybe other benefits :D
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Much as I oppose most world governments' actions, policies and 'attitudes', I don't see how there won't be some sort of vaccine passport system here. I honestly don't know why anyone would oppose it either though.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Mrs SW gets her first vaccine tomorrow.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
BrighouseWhite

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Bit of a sore arm this morning, but nowhere as bad as after the flu jab
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.