Coronavirus

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Coronavirus

Post by cheffy007 »

The Covid 19 Assessment centre that I was providing packed lunches for, will be shutting down at 6.00pm today. In 10 weeks they have seen 230 patients in the Tunbridge Wells area, they only admitted 15% to A&E with the other 85% being sent home to either self isolate or did not have coronavirus. These assessment centres take huge pressure off the hospitals, as otherwise all of those patients would have attended hospital and put a lot of pressure on an already overworked system. I provided 302 packed lunches in the end, so now I will have to find something else to occupy my time. I've started writing a book so will hopefully get finished before September.
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

cheffy007 wrote:The Covid 19 Assessment centre that I was providing packed lunches for, will be shutting down at 6.00pm today. In 10 weeks they have seen 230 patients in the Tunbridge Wells area, they only admitted 15% to A&E with the other 85% being sent home to either self isolate or did not have coronavirus. These assessment centres take huge pressure off the hospitals, as otherwise all of those patients would have attended hospital and put a lot of pressure on an already overworked system. I provided 302 packed lunches in the end, so now I will have to find something else to occupy my time. I've started writing a book so will hopefully get finished before September.
Nice one, mate - very well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Seconded in spades. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Good Work Cheffy & have a great birthday :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Well done Steve :clap: & happy birthday
Winner of the Europa League
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Well done Cheffy and have a great birthday!
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Not sure we are ready to go anywhere yet but had a email from "Q Hotels" who we have used occasionally saying some of their hotels are available from 4th July (England) and 15th July (Scotland).

Was quite surprised as they are offering Bed, Breakfast & Dinner deals which suggests the restaurants will be open.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Covid-19 level reduced from 4 to 3
Winner of the Europa League
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Covid-19 level reduced from 4 to 3
Think that's a mistake, it's the average IQ level in cabinet.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Just got back from taking shopping over to my dads, and all the roads and shops look back to normal to me.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.