Coronavirus

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Coronavirus

Post by LAsouthcoast »

My Grandaughter tested positive on Monday she is 10, she had a sleepover last Friday and one of her friends not knowingly had it, we had to have pcr tests yesterday because we went to winter wonderland with them, mine was negative but my wife`s was inconclusive so has to re take it.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

LAsouthcoast wrote:My Grandaughter tested positive on Monday she is 10, she had a sleepover last Friday and one of her friends not knowingly had it, we had to have pcr tests yesterday because we went to winter wonderland with them, mine was negative but my wife`s was inconclusive so has to re take it.
Fingers crossed for you all mate.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
LAsouthcoast

Post by LAsouthcoast »

Barlow Boy wrote:
LAsouthcoast wrote:My Grandaughter tested positive on Monday she is 10, she had a sleepover last Friday and one of her friends not knowingly had it, we had to have pcr tests yesterday because we went to winter wonderland with them, mine was negative but my wife`s was inconclusive so has to re take it.
Fingers crossed for you all mate.
Nice one BB, appreciate that.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Hope for the best for your family, stay healthy and safe!
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Take care buddy hope everything’s alright ..
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

As others have said LA look after yourself and your family.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Yes fella, look after everyone. Stay safe.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Thoughts with you LA hopefully all will turn out ok
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
LAsouthcoast

Post by LAsouthcoast »

Thank you all for your kind support, it is much appreciated, my Grandaughter is feeling ok after having cold like symptoms, the good thing so far is my daughter and her son have been well so far, it seems to rife in the schools atm though.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Was reading a article from a German scientist who was explaining although this new strain of covid is more transmissible early indications coming from South Africa are suggesting it causes a much milder version for those that catch it (less deaths and hospital cases).
Gave all the technical reasons to why this was happening (the chemistry was above me) and said it could be the beginning of the end for the virus.
He did stress its early days so not to take what he was saying as gospel but indications are good.

Maybe good news time will tell.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.