Hotel experiences

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: Hotel experiences

Post by mapperleywhite »

Twas the early 200'0s. I drove to Rome from the UK visiting friends along the way.

I was heavily into the on-line dating scene at the time :crazy: so decided to check out Fiona Dunk in Monteveglio not far from Bologna. She had recently undergone an unpleasant split from her husband and had two teenage children at home.

She ran (and I think still runs) a bed and breakfast in her villa called Ca Gioiosa ('happy house' in the local dialect).

It was a lovely setting; she drove us to a local restaurant where we enjoyed a magnificent meal and in true Brit style consumed a bottle of red wine apiece.

My memory of the next morning was one of her resident ducks landing and doing to, presumably, a female duck (I'm not an expert davycc :lol: ) what I might have in a vague hope enjoyed with Ms Dunk without the intake of booze.

She's a tall lady at about 6 ft. And not too many people from Barnsley are called Fiona :lol: :lol:
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Deleted User 728

Re: Hotel experiences

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I won a couple of nights away anywhere in the country with a hotel chain at a charity dinner about five years ago and I was dating a Catalunian woman at the time so I thought I'd show her a bit of the north as she'd not travelled up the country at all.

The second night was in Leeds itself, but for the first I booked a hotel in Lincoln on the canal/riverfront in town. We arrived to a warm and friendly northern welcome, which really surprised her. She was a very respectful individual, proud of her culture and open-minded about the world yet rather reserved : in some ways she displayed more classic British traits than I did. I guess you could say she was quite shy, but once she got to know you she was really funny and quite naughty, too.
After checking in with a laugh and a joke at the desk with the two female staff, we got in the elevator to go up to our floor and I dropped the room cardkey. I crouched down to pick it up and was in a typical "Carry On" pose, almost kneeling on the floor directly in front of her as she stood with her back to the wall, facing the door. I lifted her shirt and nuzzled her stomach and she squealed and grabbed my head to stop me and at that precise moment, the lift stopped and the doors opened to reveal another female member of staff who politely stepped aside and as cool as you like, just said "Hello, have a good afternoon !"

It takes a lot to get me embarrassed but the three women behind the desk as we left about half an hour later were all lined up having clearly stopped talking the moment they heard the ping from the lift door. I was burning up as I walked as calmly as I could out on to the street .. and I could feel their eyes burning into the back of my head as they no doubt burst out laughing once we'd left the building :o