Insignificant things that annoy you

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Insignificant things that annoy you

Post by NottinghamWhite »

ChilwellWhite wrote:Bottled water, why would anyone spent their hard earned on something that’s available from a tap. I appreciate in third world countries bottled water is necessary but in the UK ? Then there’s the water snob who’ll only drink certain brands. Don’t even get me started on sparkling water, what the point it’s like supping Alka Seltzer.
Michael Holding is totally against bottled water when on Test match comms I’m sure others would wind him up deliberately about it. I suppose you could add packed sandwiches to that why buy a sandwich when you have the components at home in your kitchen. Bottled water & bought sandwiches my dad must be rolling around in his grave. More money than sense he’d say..
Winner of the Europa League
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Re pre-packed sandwiches in petrol stations etc:
Don't know if it's still the case, but I remember reading how it was cheaper to fly them in to Ireland from France each morning, instead of paying someone to make them onsite :shock: :crazy:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

I drink bottled water and i really like sparkling water, nothing to do with snobbery, prefer the taste as when i you run the tap for a glass of water i get the smell like chlorine coming through and it puts me off, weird I know.