Insignificant things that annoy you

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Insignificant things that annoy you

Post by cheffy007 »

LAsouthcoast wrote:The latest fashion for women especially younger women having cosmetic surgery or treatments, to me they look awful with those duck like lips.
Then they will tell you that they don't want the vaccine because they don't know what's in it.
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

LAsouthcoast wrote:The latest fashion for women especially younger women having cosmetic surgery or treatments, to me they look awful with those duck like lips.
Is it just me, or do all young girls just look the same as each other these days on Facebook, Twitter etc ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Is it just me, or do all young girls just look the same as each other these days on Facebook, Twitter etc ?
Using filters to clear their skin tone, or put freckles/rosy cheeks etc on their pic
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

People riding their push bike on the pavement.

Back in the day police would stop you.

It's not only dangerous there is a clue in the name "footpath"
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Selby White wrote:People riding their push bike on the pavement.

I’ve posted about this before I was turning a corner & an idiot almost took me out he was going that fast I actually took a swing at him I was so angry. He was very apologetic but he could have broken my leg. Also cyclists riding in tandem on the main road & you can’t get past them on the road boils my urine, how can it be healthy on the road with all those exhaust fumes ? . Finally walking at our local nature reserve & along they come tinkling their bell for us to step aside, I just keep walking.
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Selby White wrote:People riding their push bike on the pavement.

I’ve posted about this before I was turning a corner & an idiot almost took me out he was going that fast I actually took a swing at him I was so angry. He was very apologetic but he could have broken my leg. Also cyclists riding in tandem on the main road & you can’t get past them on the road boils my urine, how can it be healthy on the road with all those exhaust fumes ? . Finally walking at our local nature reserve & along they come tinkling their bell for us to step aside, I just keep walking.
Rules are slightly different but a few years ago Tracey and myself stepped out of a shop in Amsterdam and got hit by a girl on a bike. Was so obvious from her look and those of passers by that we were at fault :D

Must be further back than I thought, we we holding hands back then as well.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

People who walk across the back of your car just as you start reversing out of a car parking space. Your reversing lights are on, the vehicle is moving but that does not deter them carrying on walking forcing you to stop and avoid hitting them. The ones with kids in tow take the biscuit! :twisted:
Keep The Faith / WAL
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Why are you looking at young girls on Facebook and Twitter? :D :angel:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Sniffer wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Why are you looking at young girls on Facebook and Twitter? :D :angel:
:lol: :lol: :lol:.

I was looking for football related stuff and just came across some photos.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Sometimes the snow comes down in June
Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon
I see the passion in your eyes
Sometimes it's all a big surprise....

Now Vanessa always captured my attention but come on, the sun goes round the moon... when?
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders