Have you ?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Have you ?

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Had the central heating on yet ? Hand straight up admitting that we had it on last night. I’ll never live the shame down, heating on in August :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Have you ?

Post by Selby White »

Hell yes, last 3 or 4 evenings :oops:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Nope.
I'm enjoying the breeze from being three flights up (six storeys in my bedroom in total) and still have windows open, albeit partly because I have a new kitten who has absolutely no control over her arse :sick: :sick: :sick:

Actually, I have underfloor heating and rarely use because I'm on the top floor and all the heat from the three flats below me permeates up the building anyway.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

rigger wrote:Nope.
I'm enjoying the breeze from being three flights up (six storeys in my bedroom in total) and still have windows open, albeit partly because I have a new kitten who has absolutely no control over her arse :sick: :sick: :sick:

Actually, I have underfloor heating and rarely use because I'm on the top floor and all the heat from the three flats below me permeates up the building anyway.
Just us soft Northern lads then :roll: bloody freezing this morning have had to put a winter duvet on’t bed.
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

It’s a yes here it’s the alcohol that’s thinned my blood thus needing the heating on :oops:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Not had the heating on yet, but did put my gloves on when I took the dog out for a walk this morning :oops:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

According to my phone, it's a balmy 15' outside : sunny with a few fluffy clouds, but not many.
It's a little bit chilly, but I'd describe the day as "crisp". The kind where you feel good in the sun, but if you suddenly walk through some trees and can no longer feel it on your face you might be glad for the extra layers.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
rigger wrote:Nope.

Just us soft Northern lads then
I resent that remark!! :P I've noy had it on for god knows how long, it's not even been cold, I'm up at 6 every morning for work and it hasn't even been cold then!!
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by cheffy007 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Had the central heating on yet ? Hand straight up admitting that we had it on last night. I’ll never live the shame down, heating on in August :roll:
No, just changed out of shorts and put on a pair of joggers and some socks. Back in shorts and t shirt again today.
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Yep for over a week now. Out at 6am during the week and could see my breath went straight back in and put a fleece on.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders