The Environment - Your Thoughts ?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The Environment - Your Thoughts ?

Post by Selby White »

Paul Kersey wrote: From our own point UK of view would like to see all new house builds be forced by law to include solar panels, high level loft insulation, cavity insulation again to high standard and triple glazed windows.
I agree and will add they building of new housing estates on what was previously green belt needs to stop. In my area alone I see housing estates popping up on the outskirts of town and many of the villages yet there is at least two massive clumps of land where factories used to stand that would be ideal. Yet its just left derelict it really is madness :crazy:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I see that senior people in ER are complaining that their demo's are being infiltrated by Trotskyites. What's new? They have been jumping on every demonstration for years. Any excuse to cause disruption.
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 10260

Post by Deleted User 10260 »

johnh wrote:I see that senior people in ER are complaining that their demo's are being infiltrated by Trotskyites. What's new? They have been jumping on every demonstration for years. Any excuse to cause disruption.
Think you are correct, just seen today that some 18 year old has been charged with defacing the Churchill statue with the words racist at the ER protests.
Clearly forgot which protest he was on this week.

Would have the disrespectful brat tending and weeding all the war hero graves for the next 10 years as many of those that died fighting Nazis would have been his age.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Paul Kersey wrote:
johnh wrote:I see that senior people in ER are complaining that their demo's are being infiltrated by Trotskyites. What's new? They have been jumping on every demonstration for years. Any excuse to cause disruption.
Think you are correct, just seen today that some 18 year old has been charged with defacing the Churchill statue with the words racist at the ER protests.
Clearly forgot which protest he was on this week.

Would have the disrespectful brat tending and weeding all the war hero graves for the next 10 years as many of those that died fighting Nazis would have been his age.
No, I would send him to the Royal Marines training centre for 3 months. Don''t think he would deface any more statues.
I once played against Don Revie.