Which ?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC

Re: Which ?

Postby psquithy » 19 Jan 2021, 17:55

Davycc wrote:
Wigan White wrote:
psquithy wrote:
janecky wrote:Black pudding.

Black pud is a bit hit and miss - it can range from delicious to pretty bad depending on how it is cooked and maybe the quality of the product.

As a generalisation I would say that black pud is harder to find in the South and is better cooked up North.

So - maybe have black pud up North but don't bother if you are South of Brum.

The best black puddings are made in Bury.

I beg to differ :D https://clonakiltyblackpudding.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKCAiAo5qABhBdEiwAOtGmbibqRclSAQVrBf5dkhGi_n_1EZ7sbJZsci6bkbIEk9z_STLbYFxCiBoCH0wQAvD_BwE

Well that's not really what I meant by North or South is it - I should have said on the UK mainland or some such weasel words.
psquithy
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Re: Which ?

Postby Davycc » 19 Jan 2021, 17:59

psquithy wrote:
Davycc wrote:
Wigan White wrote:
psquithy wrote:
janecky wrote:Black pudding.

Black pud is a bit hit and miss - it can range from delicious to pretty bad depending on how it is cooked and maybe the quality of the product.

As a generalisation I would say that black pud is harder to find in the South and is better cooked up North.

So - maybe have black pud up North but don't bother if you are South of Brum.

The best black puddings are made in Bury.

I beg to differ :D https://clonakiltyblackpudding.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKCAiAo5qABhBdEiwAOtGmbibqRclSAQVrBf5dkhGi_n_1EZ7sbJZsci6bkbIEk9z_STLbYFxCiBoCH0wQAvD_BwE

Well that's not really what I meant by North or South is it - I should have said on the UK mainland or some such weasel words.

Yer fine :thumbup: We're all good here. I'm bowing to the Republics superior quality in Black pudding, no producer here in N.Ireland can match it. Now fry ups I'll argue :D
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Previous

Return to General