I’ve had the children of Israel
No votes

Total votes: 20

Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: How many children

Post by Selby White »

Congrats BB :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:A daughter, who now lives in Australia with her fiancé, they’ve just moved into their first house over there. It looks stunning in the pictures, she sent me a picture of them both yesterday enjoying a beer in their swimming pool. We were supposed to be going over there this year to celebrate my 50th birthday, but that’s obviously off for the time being.
Had news recently, from my daughter in Australia, that we are to become grandparents for the first time in July 8-) 8-) 8-)
Great news BB. Grandchildren are the best things in the world. You can spoil them rotten and then hand them back! :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Congratulation BB. That'll be some visit to look forward to :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

johnh wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:A daughter, who now lives in Australia with her fiancé, they’ve just moved into their first house over there. It looks stunning in the pictures, she sent me a picture of them both yesterday enjoying a beer in their swimming pool. We were supposed to be going over there this year to celebrate my 50th birthday, but that’s obviously off for the time being.
Had news recently, from my daughter in Australia, that we are to become grandparents for the first time in July 8-) 8-) 8-)
Great news BB. Grandchildren are the best things in the world. You can spoil them rotten and then hand them back! :thumbup:
It’ll be a long way to drop he or she off on the other side of the world Sir John :D. That’s going to be the tough part, having a grandchild thousands of miles away, but we know they will have a much better life over there.

Thank you for all your best wishes :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Brilliant news BB have missed our grandkids so much, damn COVID :twisted:
Winner of the Europa League
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

Congratulations BB, it is a special feeling becoming grandparents.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Congratulations BB for your daughter and you becoming a grandparent. The visit when you come down here will be more special this time around. :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Great news BB. Congrats :thumbup:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Thank you all very much for the good wishes :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Barlow Boy wrote:Had news recently, from my daughter in Australia, that we are to become grandparents for the first time in July 8-) 8-) 8-)
Only two weeks to go now, had a zoom call with the daughter today and, not for the first time, it really hit home how far we are away from each other, not to mention the grandchild when he/she arrives.

Going to be a tough one this, especially given the travel restrictions with Covid.