5%
I’ve had the children of Israel
No votes

Total votes: 20

ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

How many children

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Following on from the marriage thread how many children do you have ?
Deleted User 728

Re: How many children

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Zero.

I was with a French woman for the best part of a decade from the ages of 31 to 40, when I would've been in my prime years for fatherhood I guess. She had a six year old girl when I met her and couldn't have any more children herself. I'm proud to say that although we split in 2008, we're still friendly but I get on brilliantly with her daughter and still see them both a couple of times a year. The daughter is like my unofficial step-daughter and will message me for advice about things rather than her dad who is flakey at best. She's had two children of her own in the last three years and is with a really nice fella so it's all good :)
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

rigger wrote:Zero.

I was with a French woman for the best part of a decade from the ages of 31 to 40, when I would've been in my prime years for fatherhood I guess. She had a six year old girl when I met her and couldn't have any more children herself. I'm proud to say that although we split in 2008, we're still friendly but I get on brilliantly with her daughter and still see them both a couple of times a year. The daughter is like my unofficial step-daughter and will message me for advice about things rather than her dad who is flakey at best. She's had two children of her own in the last three years and is with a really nice fella so it's all good :)
Children don't need to be biological offspring.

I think you change from zero to one. It's about love, not biology.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

A boy & a girl who sadly I haven’t seen for many years. My son is a professional magician, now retired & now the countries leading magic agent & a daughter who’s ex police & now a legal secretary. However I’ve inherited 2 fabulous daughters who mean the world to me & I believe me to them.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Wigan White wrote:
rigger wrote:Zero.

Children don't need to be biological offspring.

I think you change from zero to one. It's about love, not biology.
Thanks WW - I think you might be right :thumbup:
ilkley62
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by ilkley62 »

Lovely how that has worked out Rigger

Ive 2 kids, boy / girl, divorced but get on well with the ex & see the kids most nights when they come for tea & they are in their 20's now ..Sons now 23 & cant believe we last went to ER to see a PL game together when he was 6 in 2004!
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Two - a boy 10, and girl 7. Both birthdays 8 days apart in March.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Two.

Seems odd calling 30+ year olds 'children'.....

Adam will be 35 in April, he's married to an American girl and works for Wells Fargo Bank. Living in Scottsdale AZ.

Alice will be 33 in June, she's engaged and mother to my wonderful grandson, Harvey. Lives near Worksop, works as a critical care nurse in Chesterfield hospital.
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

Two, Daughter of 37 and Son 35, both live local to us which is nice.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

kk_white wrote:Two - a boy 10, and girl 7. Both birthdays 8 days apart in March.
Lovely ages a pigeon pair as they used to say ;)
Winner of the Europa League