Watching games via iPad

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: Watching games via iPad

Post by kk white »

Welcome in AlexPhilip, if that's your real name :D
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

AlexPhilip wrote:Think it depends on where you're streaming from more than being on iPad. I use nfl2go for NFL streams. If you've got ESPN, I'd recommend WatchESPN too.

The problem with jail breaking and XBMC is that you're gonna still be relying on poor quality streams and you'll be sacrificing a lot in terms of stability to get there. I'd advise against it. I have a raspberry PI running XBMC and honestly I never use it anymore because I can't get a stream that's not absolute number 2s.
I think my request for plain English fell on deaf ears here. :roll:
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Cracked it yesterday when I had a real DOH! moment, anyhow thanks to those that sent PM’s. Looks like the next few games are going to be on Sky, BT and Amazon Prime so I have all those bases covered :D
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

ChilwellWhite wrote:Cracked it yesterday when I had a real DOH! moment, anyhow thanks to those that sent PM’s. Looks like the next few games are going to be on Sky, BT and Amazon Prime so I have all those bases covered :D
No problem, glad you got it sorted :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.