Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by kk white »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just opened a present & it’s And It Was Beautiful by Phil Hay, that’s the afternoon taken care of while Sue watches crap TV :D
Got it last month. Just read the first chapter so far. Will get through it hopefully during the holidays.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

ChilwellWhite wrote:I’ve only opened one present thus far a bottle of Eau Sauvage aftershave I smell lovely :lol:
Opened a few more got these beauties jar of Real Ale Yorkshire chutney, a jar of Sweet Apple chutney and a jar All Butter lemon curd. A box of expensive chocolates and €50 in the hope we get abroad next year.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just opened a present & it’s And It Was Beautiful by Phil Hay, that’s the afternoon taken care of while Sue watches crap TV :D
Fascinating stuff so far. Lots of things I didn’t know & am yet to find out. The daughter who bought it for wants to read it next :D
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

kk white wrote:
Got it last month. Just read the first chapter so far. Will get through it hopefully during the holidays.
I’ve just received it now :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

kk white wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
kk white wrote:
I ordered a copy from Amazon as I feeling left out arrives today :D
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

ChilwellWhite wrote:
kk white wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
kk white wrote:
I ordered a copy from Amazon as I feeling left out arrives today :D
:thumbup:

Some interesting snippets in the first couple of chapters so far, enjoying it.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2022 is a great year for LUFC but an even better year for our members.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

Happy, healthy and prosperous new year to all!

Fingers crossed this is a good year for the club and all of us, good start against Burnley today!