Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by Barlow Boy »

LAsouthcoast wrote:BBC 2 at 9pm, Prince Andrew interview, saw snippets on the news and he didn`t come across to convincing to me.
A lying snake.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Couldn’t believe that he couldn’t have slept with the lass as he was at Pizza Express :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Unbelievable viewing in my opinion never once did he say how he felt for the young girls involved that were treated so badly by his friend. Lost any respect I had for him, never seen the female interviewer before but she certainly came out of this exceptionally well.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

And yet we let this charade of the ruling class carry on.
And we let chancers in business run the world.
Shysters who don't pay taxes.
Companies rigging elections.

It's been going on for centuries but the internet age has opened our eyes.
Too bad it's also given them all even more scope for distracting and manipulating the public.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

What a farce. When you hear about people like Epstein & Weinstein, Priests ect ect I can't help thinking about the Bible garden of Eden story, not only did God create Eve from one of Adams ribs, the serpent (you couldn't make it up) then targeted Eve and coerced her to eat the forbidden fruit and therefore she is to blame for casting the human race into eternal sin. Nothings changed much in 2000 years as it?

I don't know about you, but if i found out a associate who i reportedly wasn't that close to had been convicted of under age sex, i wouldn't be taking the time to fly half way around the world to tell him i won't be meeting up with him again. And then whilst you were there stay with him because it was a convenient place to stay? Eh.. is he short of cash or something?

A couple of points struck me. Maitlis said that some people don't think that Epstein took his own life? What was she implying? And chillingly everytime Epsteins death was mentioned PA seemed to smirk and chuckle. He made me cringe when he said that its the first time he has had the time to sit down and give the interview and yet at the same time talked on numerous occasions about his own investigation into the allegations. In the trade that's known as getting your story straight.

If i was introduced to a Princess i'm pretty sure i would remember every moment of that encounter. He even implied that the photo could be doctored.

Is it any wonder that victims don't feel they would be believed when they see cases like this, Weinstein, The Catholic Church and the historic paedophile case about politicians.

They can keep their Castles & Palaces, i've got more morality in my little toe and you can't put a price on that.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

The Queen has issued a statement saying it’s the first time in awhile the royal family have had this amount of embarrassment since Prince William told her he supported Aston Villa.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:The Queen has issued a statement saying it’s the first time in awhile the royal family have had this amount of embarrassment since Prince William told her he supported Aston Villa.
:clap: :clap:

On a serious note I am definitely not anti-royal, far from it. But I do think its time they stopped getting public money, they have more than enough to do them. I do believe the younger generation of Royals are a bit more in tune with the public and wouldn't find it hard to land some prestigious position in business or the armed forces.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

We watched The Guns of Navarone yesterday afternoon really enjoyed it.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

We watched I’m A Celebrity last night it’s the only trashy show we watch. Ian Wright must be ante post favourite to win, but not on last nights showing. Must admit apart from Wright and Kate Garroway we didn’t know the other 8 contestants.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

ChilwellWhite wrote:We watched I’m A Celebrity last night it’s the only trashy show we watch. Ian Wright must be ante post favourite to win, but not on last nights showing. Must admit apart from Wright and Kate Garroway we didn’t know the other 8 contestants.
All Celeb shows seem to be digging the barrel nowadays, it's an achievement if you recognise 50% of them.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.