Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by johnh »

He's dropping out of public life. Who will notice except the Airlines?
I once played against Don Revie.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

The Apprentice has at last sacked Ryan Mark. Don’t know whether anyone else is watching but Thomas was very gallant last night, my favourite to win the who programme. Bosh.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

ChilwellWhite wrote:The Apprentice has at last sacked Ryan Mark. Don’t know whether anyone else is watching but Thomas was very gallant last night, my favourite to win the who programme. Bosh.
I quite liked that Ryan to be honest, made me chuckle at times with his manner and accent.

Alan Sugar clearly likes that Thomas, he’s got the sales skills that is for sure and, as you say, taking the place of the girl in the boardroom was excellent when he thought a wrong had been committed.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Must admit we like The Apprentice & also think Thomas is favourite to win, Sugar sees himself in him.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Just watched the after show & strangely I found Ryan Mark entertaining
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Hardly worth watching ( I don't like The X Factor) but come on Vinnie lol
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Barlow Boy wrote:Is it just me who doesn’t understand what’s going on in Cash Trapped ? :oops:
Starting to understand it and actually enjoying it, into day four at the moment money building up nicely.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Is it just me who doesn’t understand what’s going on in Cash Trapped ? :oops:
Starting to understand it and actually enjoying it, into day four at the moment money building up nicely.
I still don’t fully understand all the individual rounds, and how sometimes players are ‘frozen out’ or ‘cash trapped’ but the final couple of rounds are excellent.

For Bradley to say players are deliberately not winning on a certain day, to get their overall money up doesn’t make sense to me.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Shame Thomas was voted off The Apprentice last night. Best character that’s ever been on the show. Bosh.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Shame Thomas was voted off The Apprentice last night. Best character that’s ever been on the show. Bosh.
Personally think he is one of the best candidates ever in terms of entertainment, watched the after show programme too and he really does come across as a genuinely nice guy.