Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 3289

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

The Last Dance on Netflix about Micheal Jordan and others in Basketball. I know nowt about Basketball but i've enjoyed it. Jordan is the Maradona of the Basketball world, incredible player but it comes at a price.
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by cheffy007 »

I know it’s old and the whole world and his brother has seen it, but as I used to work silly hours and get home after midnight after a 12 hour stint in the kitchen, I never got round to it, so just started watching the Sopranos. Think it’s going to be ok. : :thumbup:
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

cheffy007 wrote:I know it’s old and the whole world and his brother has seen it, but as I used to work silly hours and get home after midnight after a 12 hour stint in the kitchen, I never got round to it, so just started watching the Sopranos. Think it’s going to be ok. : :thumbup:
And nowt wrong with it, was always out most nights so we are picking up on old series we never dreamed of watching. Currently we are doing the detective stuff such as Dalziel & Pascoe, Lewis and the one I'm really enjoying George Gently.
Cant believe it's all new to us, never been a big TV watcher.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Selby White wrote:
cheffy007 wrote:I know it’s old and the whole world and his brother has seen it, but as I used to work silly hours and get home after midnight after a 12 hour stint in the kitchen, I never got round to it, so just started watching the Sopranos. Think it’s going to be ok. : :thumbup:
And nowt wrong with it, was always out most nights so we are picking up on old series we never dreamed of watching. Currently we are doing the detective stuff such as Dalziel & Pascoe, Lewis and the one I'm really enjoying George Gently.
Cant believe it's all new to us, never been a big TV watcher.
Weirdly, I'm doing the same. I used to work shifts so could never commit to a series. Currently working through Life on Mars. Utterly brilliant.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just started watching Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt For The Bone Collector very promising

We managed 3 episodes last night it’s a decent watch.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Just watched a few minutes of Through the Keyhole with the truly obnoxious Keith Lemon. The home we watched was this lovely large house in Essex with a Lamborghini in the garage. Three dressing rooms full of designer clothes & then on comes the home owner Joey Essex who is interviewed & really is as thick as two short planks. How does he earn so much money to pay for this lifestyle ?
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just watched a few minutes of Through the Keyhole with the truly obnoxious Keith Lemon. The home we watched was this lovely large house in Essex with a Lamborghini in the garage. Three dressing rooms full of designer clothes & then on comes the home owner Joey Essex who is interviewed & really is as thick as two short planks. How does he earn so much money to pay for this lifestyle ?
I can’t stand Keith Lemon, but do enjoy the programme.

Aldo Zilli’s house the other week was absolutely stunning, then it showed Richard Blackwood’s flat which was awful, yet he had a least a dozen expensive watches all on display. I’d sell a few of those watches if I was him and get a better flat.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Barlow Boy wrote: I can’t stand Keith Lemon, but do enjoy the programme.

Aldo Zilli’s house the other week was absolutely stunning, then it showed Richard Blackwood’s flat which was awful, yet he had a least a dozen expensive watches all on display. I’d sell a few of those watches if I was him and get a better flat.
Where do you buy socks at over £100 a pair :roll:
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:The Last Dance on Netflix about Micheal Jordan and others in Basketball. I know nowt about Basketball but i've enjoyed it. Jordan is the Maradona of the Basketball world, incredible player but it comes at a price.
Update. It turned out to be one of the best Sports Docs I've ever seen. The Black Jesus (his words not mine) in Basketball terms i am with him 100%. When Controversy goes hand in hand with brilliance you have a great story.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote: I can’t stand Keith Lemon, but do enjoy the programme.

Where do you buy socks at over £100 a pair :roll:
I could sell you a couple of pairs, NW. :angel: :D