Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Great new series on at the moment called By Any Means, if you haven't seen it you can watch it catch up.
I watched the first one the other night NW, and have the rest on the SKY+. Quite enjoyed it, especially the little here's how it was done bit at the end. Reminds me of Hustle in some ways.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Great new series on at the moment called By Any Means, if you haven't seen it you can watch it catch up.
I have to agree NW. It is very good. :thumbup:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Wigan White wrote:
I have to agree NW. It is very good. :thumbup:
Another good episode the other night. Is it just me that thinks Gina McKee is one very sexy lady ? We used to have a thread on the old forum where we posted pictures of May I say more mature ladies and Miss McKee would get a big vote from me.
Winner of the Europa League
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Barlow Boy wrote:
I watched the first one the other night NW, and have the rest on the SKY+. Quite enjoyed it, especially the little here's how it was done bit at the end. Reminds me of Hustle in some ways.
We really like it, the young good looking guy who runs the outfit reminds me of myself a few years back. :lol:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Just started watching the Blacklist, a USAs most wanted criminal helping the FBI catch other most wanted criminals. It's slick and clever.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Aces wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
We really like it, the young good looking guy who runs the outfit reminds me of myself a few years back. :lol:
I must admit, the girl in the 'team' really makes it quite pleasant viewing :thumbup:.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
The Johnson
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by The Johnson »

The Walking Dead started again this week. Absolutely fantastic!
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

The Johnson wrote:The Walking Dead started again this week. Absolutely fantastic!

I love the walking dead, surely there's a place to live up in the mountains, where the zombies CBA to climb up to? Lol
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Watching the Borgias as well, I have it store and I love it.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Just finished watching Dexter, it was a bit of a lame ending, but what a great programme it has been, it doesn't get any better than, a serial killer killing serial killers.