Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by 18longleeds »

Aces wrote:
The Johnson wrote:The Walking Dead started again this week. Absolutely fantastic!

I love the walking dead, surely there's a place to live up in the mountains, where the zombies CBA to climb up to? Lol
Love this show and the first one set up nicely next weeks.
The Johnson
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by The Johnson »

Yea I really enjoyed it, definitely got me excited for the season. I just hope Crazy Rick is long gone!
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

nearly bit him on the backside that did no puns intended.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Great new series on at the moment called By Any Means, if you haven't seen it you can watch it catch up.
I watched the first one the other night NW, and have the rest on the SKY+. Quite enjoyed it, especially the little here's how it was done bit at the end. Reminds me of Hustle in some ways.

Just watched the third episode in the Colombian Embassy, I thought there was a bit of ham acting TBH, still slick though, I hope it's better the next episode.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just started watching The Escape Artist starring David Tennant, who in my opinion was the best Dr Who ever :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
The Johnson

Post by The Johnson »

How about that first half of season 4 of The Walking Dead! Absolutely brilliant, best they have done so far in my opinion. Can't wait for February.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just got 1 more episode of The Tunnel to watch. This is a 10 part series and really enjoyed it :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I got into Man Down this week. I'd never heard of it, but liked the look of it so I watched the first episode then saw the Xmas special last night.
A proper sitcom that's actually funny.
Don't know if it's got anything to do with the team that produced Jack Dee's Lead Balloon but it's got a very similar feel to it :D

I didn't bother with Dr Who as I've not watched it since Ecclestone left, and the only thing I'm definitely gonna watch "live" this Xmas is the return of Sherlock on New Year's Day - can't wait for that !
The Johnson

Post by The Johnson »

rigger wrote:
I didn't bother with Dr Who as I've not watched it since Ecclestone left, and the only thing I'm definitely gonna watch "live" this Xmas is the return of Sherlock on New Year's Day - can't wait for that !
I was recently introduced to Sherlock. Man it is fantastic. New episode was great too. I really want to know how he did it!
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

It was so good. Easily the best British TV "drama" I've seen since .. well, ever :D

I love the writing: Gattis is a genius and I like how his own character (Sherlock's snooty brother) is developing.
There was some great editing - the chess match between them being an early hint of the playfulness that lay ahead - especially with some of the racier words in the script, though I won't spoil it for anyone.

Can't wait for Sunday's installment.

This is Event TV in an already golden era for television drama.