Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by ChilwellWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Used to love the Darling Buds of May with David Jason let’s see what the new spin off is like :roll:
Watched the above, nice easy viewing plus I’m a huge Bradley Walsh which helps. We then watched Angela Black starring that lovely Whitby lass Joanne Froggart. Enjoyed last nights episode think it’ll be a decent watch overall.
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Watched 'Greavsie' on the ITV player. A well made and insightful programme about one of the game's greats, who reinvented himself as a very popular TV pundit.

Anyone else seen it?
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

I have indifferent feelings towards the three people involved in Gordon, Gino and Fred. I really am not a fan of Gordon Ramsay, Gino D'Acampo I can take or leave and I've never really heard of Fred Serieix but I really enjoy the Gordon Gino and Fred series on ITV.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

We finished the BBC’s Vigil last night, a very good, enjoyable watch.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Davycc wrote:I have indifferent feelings towards the three people involved in Gordon, Gino and Fred. I really am not a fan of Gordon Ramsay, Gino D'Acampo I can take or leave and I've never really heard of Fred Serieix but I really enjoy the Gordon Gino and Fred series on ITV.
Agreed, great entertainment.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

We’re starting to watch New Tricks starting with the first episode. Always liked Dennis Waterman as an actor especially as Terry in Minder. Here’s an interesting fact Roy Mitchell, creator of the series, being a supporter of the English football team West Bromwich Albion, named numerous characters after past and then-current players. The original three main male characters derived their names from the club's oldest stand, "The Halfords Lane Stand", at The Hawthorns football ground in West Bromwich.
ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Just watched Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Enjoyable nonsense. Miss Diaz is a fine looking lass :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

ChilwellWhite wrote:Just watched Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Enjoyable nonsense. Miss Diaz is a fine looking lass :D
It's a true story 100% they even choreographed the shootouts just as they happened. :D It is an hour or so of feelgood action and yes the future Mrs Davycc does look good (is that stalkerish?)
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Davycc wrote:
ChilwellWhite wrote:Just watched Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Enjoyable nonsense. Miss Diaz is a fine looking lass :D
It's a true story 100% they even choreographed the shootouts just as they happened. :D It is an hour or so of feelgood action and yes the future Mrs Davycc does look good (is that stalkerish?)
It's borderline suicidal if the current Mrs Davycc finds out.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Sniffer wrote:
Davycc wrote:
It's borderline suicidal if the current Mrs Davycc finds out.
Nah, no worries there, she doesn't even....oh! hi hun, eh ...now put the poker down... it's a joke......

Hope casualty isn't busy.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders