Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Not normally a fan of Saturday Night Takeaway but thought the way the stitched up Bradley Walsh last night was brilliant :lol:

https://youtu.be/efOxEN3nmoU
Agreed, it was brilliant, interesting to see glimpses behind the scenes of the Chase too.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Not normally a fan of Saturday Night Takeaway but thought the way the stitched up Bradley Walsh last night was brilliant :lol:

https://youtu.be/efOxEN3nmoU
Agreed, it was brilliant, interesting to see glimpses behind the scenes of the Chase too.
Yes, I really enjoyed that too, Haven't seen the Chase in nearly six years and for good measure i watched the other time Bradley got caught by Ant and Dec 15 years ago. (dotty the duck) episode.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Thought we had binged on Liar yesterday to find there’s another episode this. Highly recommend if you haven’t seen it.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

NottinghamWhite wrote:We’re currently watching Master Chef the amateurs. Some brilliant cooks showing their skills. A lad called David though is head & shoulders above the rest.
He’s through to the next round. We’ve watched every series of this & haven’t seen anyone of his standard at this stage of the competition
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Just finished binging on season 3 of Ozark...got it's spark back it has.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by cheffy007 »

Davycc wrote:Just finished binging on season 3 of Ozark...got it's spark back it has.
On episode 8 of season 2. Great series, looking forward to season 3.
Also recommend Good Girls and Tin Star, Tim Roth is superb.
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

He’s an admission that I need to get off my chest :yawn: Sue & I are 4 In A Bed devotees we even watch reruns. We’ve stayed at ..

Hazelwood Farm - Crayke
Wharf House - Wetherby
Buzzard House - Dilwyn ( Herefordshire )
No 25 - Torquay
Black Horse - Kirby Fleetham

This weeks show was the best ever involving B&B’s in Stoke, Blackpool, Willaston & Staindrop. I won’t say anymore as I don’t want to spoil anything but it’s gone viral on Twitter :lol:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:He’s an admission that I need to get off my chest :yawn: Sue & I are 4 In A Bed devotees we even watch reruns. We’ve stayed at ..

Hazelwood Farm - Crayke
Wharf House - Wetherby
No 25 - Torquay

This weeks show was the best ever involving B&B’s in Stoke, Blackpool, Willaston & Staindrop. I won’t say anymore as I don’t want to spoil anything but it’s gone viral on Twitter :lol:
Jeeez NW I thought that admission needed a new thread in possibly a new adult themed section. Never heard of it before. Must be a bit like me in the past being adicted to Come Dine With Me!
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Davycc wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:He’s an admission that I need to get off my chest :yawn: Sue & I are 4 In A Bed devotees we even watch reruns. We’ve stayed at ..

Hazelwood Farm - Crayke
Wharf House - Wetherby
No 25 - Torquay

Jeeez NW I thought that admission needed a new thread in possibly a new adult themed section. Never heard of it before. Must be a bit like me in the past being adicted to Come Dine With Me!
:lol: Each to their own NW. ;)

We occasionally watch it. I tell ya you could live in a palace, eat your dinner from the floor but if you piss someone off they will find a hair in something.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

My mate txt me to watch that...Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness show on Netflix. Even tho it wasn't really my bag it makes for cringe worthy tv if that's your thing. How the Americans went from Red Indians to that sort of behavior is beyond me.