Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Let’s hope the new lad is as good as Barry Foster was in the original
It really shouldn't have worked but I loved it lol
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Costy
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Costy »

Davycc wrote:If anyone can get a hold of Fargo or True Detectives they are well worth watching
Fargo is truly brilliant, one of my favourite tv shows ever. True Detective series one was also utterly brilliant, but I wasn't as impressed by the other two, especially the second series. 3 was pretty good.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Well done to the two Bradford lads on winning Race Across The World & for donating half the prize money (£10k) to a charity looking after street children. Worthy winners indeed. Thanks to SW for recommending the programme in the first place.
Winner of the Europa League
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Well done to the two Bradford lads on winning Race Across The World & for donating half the prize money (£10k) to a charity looking after street children. Worthy winners indeed. Thanks to SW for recommending the programme in the first place.
Enjoyed following it right through although I think the Emon & Jamiul bent the rules or took advantage of a loophole last night.

Not sure it was in the spirit of the game using a personal music player to part pay for the last taxi ride, is it much different to taking your own money with you ?
If they hadn't done that they would have been on the bus or hitching like Dom & Lizzie, while Jen & Rob would have been home and dry as they had saved/earned enough for a taxi.
Think the rules may change next time or there is nothing to stop anyone taken numerous items to sell/exchange.

But whatever it was great adventure for all those taking part (and us watching :D ).
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Ushuaia was just as we remembered it, boring. Mind we were only in the city itself as the only excursions were very expensive. Our view from the ship.

Imageforest national bank

Back onboard the ship we learned that we could have had our passports stamped but sadly they only did it for an hour on the quay. Would have looked good in the passport. :D

We did get ( a stamp that is ) on Port Stanley will dig out my passport later.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Davycc wrote:
Did you notice it was referenced in the new theme tune? I enjoyed it for what it was and I've series-linked it so I can skip all the bloomin' ads.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Sniffer wrote:
Davycc wrote:
Did you notice it was referenced in the new theme tune? I enjoyed it for what it was and I've series-linked it so I can skip all the bloomin' ads.
Yeah there was just a fleeting hint. I liked it, totally different from the original but it would be.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Tomorrow night sees the return of The Real,Marigold Hotel which if it’s as good as previous series it’s tremendous fun to watch. Residents include Duncan Bannatyne, Paul Elliott ( Chuckle Brother ) Britt Ekland, Barbara Dickinson, Zandra Rhodes, John Altman ( Nick Cotton ) & Susie Blake. Can’t wait :D
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Anyone watched series one of the fix ? If so any good ?