The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by johnh »

Davycc wrote:
Sniffer wrote:
Davycc wrote:
ChilwellWhite wrote:Just watched Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Enjoyable nonsense. Miss Diaz is a fine looking lass :D
It's a true story 100% they even choreographed the shootouts just as they happened. :D It is an hour or so of feelgood action and yes the future Mrs Davycc does look good (is that stalkerish?)
It's borderline suicidal if the current Mrs Davycc finds out.
Nah, no worries there, she doesn't even....oh! hi hun, eh ...now put the poker down... it's a joke......

Hope casualty isn't busy.
It's making your own meals you have to concentrate on. Hiring a 'taster' is too expensive. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

johnh wrote:
Davycc wrote:
Sniffer wrote:
Davycc wrote:
ChilwellWhite wrote:Just watched Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Enjoyable nonsense. Miss Diaz is a fine looking lass :D
It's a true story 100% they even choreographed the shootouts just as they happened. :D It is an hour or so of feelgood action and yes the future Mrs Davycc does look good (is that stalkerish?)
Nah, no worries there, she doesn't even....oh! hi hun, eh ...now put the poker down... it's a joke......
It's making your own meals you have to concentrate on. Hiring a 'taster' is too expensive. :D
There's always the risk of being sent to Coventry but I'd be really concerned about the declaration of any Exclusion Zones, either partial or complete and the duration thereof! :D
Keep The Faith / WAL
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

johnh wrote:
Davycc wrote:
Sniffer wrote:
Davycc wrote:

I do most of the cooking anyway John, I'd just have to pay her "taster" more money :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Ben Fogle in Scotland’s Sacred Islands a bit on the religious side although not over the top. The scenery is stunning & Im a bit of an island nut having done…

Benbecula
Canna
Eigg
Harris
Iona
Isle of Skye
Lewis
Mull
North Ronaldsay
North Uist
Orkney
Rum
Shetland
South Uist

These are just in Scotland I can add all the Scillies & 3 Channel Islands plus a few more.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

That made me laugh a lot more than it probably should have done :lol:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Ben’s face :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Barlow Boy wrote:
Ben’s face :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funniest thing I’ve seen in ages :lol:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Watched a programme on iPlayer last night about Macclesfield Town. A local guy paid £500,000 for the club & then spent a further £4m on getting the club ready to restart. Robbie Savage is his right hand man as director of football. Fascinating insight into the club & after all the time & money invested season ticket holders were complaining the couldn’t be guaranteed their old seat. Great watch, highly recommend.