Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by cheffy007 »

Fully recommending Mind hunter on Netflix.
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Looking forward to the next episode of Van Der Valk tonight, I like his roughness and sarcastic outlook , it reminds me of so many people I served with.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Tomorrow night sees the return of The Real,Marigold Hotel which if it’s as good as previous series it’s tremendous fun to watch. Residents include Duncan Bannatyne, Paul Elliott ( Chuckle Brother ) Britt Ekland, Barbara Dickinson, Zandra Rhodes, John Altman ( Nick Cotton ) & Susie Blake. Can’t wait :D
What happened to episode 2 ?
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Was channel hopping yesterday & Britains Got Talent was on & there was a comedian on who was given the golden buzzer. We looked at each other in disbelief as he wasn’t funny.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

ChilwellWhite wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Tomorrow night sees the return of The Real,Marigold Hotel which if it’s as good as previous series it’s tremendous fun to watch. Residents include Duncan Bannatyne, Paul Elliott ( Chuckle Brother ) Britt Ekland, Barbara Dickinson, Zandra Rhodes, John Altman ( Nick Cotton ) & Susie Blake. Can’t wait :D
What happened to episode 2 ?
Didn’t show it due to VE celebrations apparently back this week.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Was channel hopping yesterday & Britains Got Talent was on & there was a comedian on who was given the golden buzzer. We looked at each other in disbelief as he wasn’t funny.
We were staggered when he got the golden buzzer, I don’t rate many comedians anyway but he was dreadful
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Was channel hopping yesterday & Britains Got Talent was on & there was a comedian on who was given the golden buzzer. We looked at each other in disbelief as he wasn’t funny.
We were staggered when he got the golden buzzer, I don’t rate many comedians anyway but he was dreadful
Sue & I just looked at one another in total disbelief, I thought comedians were supposed to make you laugh,?
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Well watched The Best Marigold Hotel last night which was excellent viewing. Blowers took Barbara Dixon & Paul ( Chuckle Brother ) to watch the cricket locally. He explained to his companions all about cricket but he did it as he was doing a commentary. This attracted lots of elderly Indian gentleman listening to his every word ( absolutely marvellous a series highlight for me :D ) Britt Ekland is starting to get on my proverbials. John ( Nick Cotton ) & Susie Blake went to a local chef to cook a meal for the group, increasing their stress levels considerably ;)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Just started watching Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt For The Bone Collector very promising