Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby Barlow Boy » 22 Mar 2020, 11:18

NottinghamWhite wrote:Not normally a fan of Saturday Night Takeaway but thought the way the stitched up Bradley Walsh last night was brilliant :lol:

https://youtu.be/efOxEN3nmoU

Agreed, it was brilliant, interesting to see glimpses behind the scenes of the Chase too.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 8415
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 19:28
Location: Barlow, obviously.

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby Deleted User 5081 » 23 Mar 2020, 04:20

Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Not normally a fan of Saturday Night Takeaway but thought the way the stitched up Bradley Walsh last night was brilliant :lol:

https://youtu.be/efOxEN3nmoU

Agreed, it was brilliant, interesting to see glimpses behind the scenes of the Chase too.

Yes, I really enjoyed that too, Haven't seen the Chase in nearly six years and for good measure i watched the other time Bradley got caught by Ant and Dec 15 years ago. (dotty the duck) episode.
Deleted User 5081
 

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby NottinghamWhite » 01 Apr 2020, 08:09

Thought we had binged on Liar yesterday to find there’s another episode this. Highly recommend if you haven’t seen it.
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 26271
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby NottinghamWhite » 01 Apr 2020, 12:34

NottinghamWhite wrote:We’re currently watching Master Chef the amateurs. Some brilliant cooks showing their skills. A lad called David though is head & shoulders above the rest.


He’s through to the next round. We’ve watched every series of this & haven’t seen anyone of his standard at this stage of the competition
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 26271
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby Davycc » 01 Apr 2020, 15:56

Just finished binging on season 3 of Ozark...got it's spark back it has.
"A man with new ideas is a madman - until his ideas triumph" Marcelo Bielsa.
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 11382
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby cheffy007 » 01 Apr 2020, 16:20

Davycc wrote:Just finished binging on season 3 of Ozark...got it's spark back it has.


On episode 8 of season 2. Great series, looking forward to season 3.
Also recommend Good Girls and Tin Star, Tim Roth is superb.
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
User avatar
cheffy007
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor
 
Posts: 869
Joined: 01 Jan 2012, 20:49
Location: Too far south of God's own Country

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby NottinghamWhite » 04 Apr 2020, 14:30

He’s an admission that I need to get off my chest :yawn: Sue & I are 4 In A Bed devotees we even watch reruns. We’ve stayed at ..

Hazelwood Farm - Crayke
Wharf House - Wetherby
Buzzard House - Dilwyn ( Herefordshire )
No 25 - Torquay
Black Horse - Kirby Fleetham

This weeks show was the best ever involving B&B’s in Stoke, Blackpool, Willaston & Staindrop. I won’t say anymore as I don’t want to spoil anything but it’s gone viral on Twitter :lol:
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 26271
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby Davycc » 04 Apr 2020, 15:36

NottinghamWhite wrote:He’s an admission that I need to get off my chest :yawn: Sue & I are 4 In A Bed devotees we even watch reruns. We’ve stayed at ..

Hazelwood Farm - Crayke
Wharf House - Wetherby
Buzzard House - Dilwyn ( Herefordshire )
No 25 - Torquay
Black Horse - Kirby Fleetham

This weeks show was the best ever involving B&B’s in Stoke, Blackpool, Willaston & Staindrop. I won’t say anymore as I don’t want to spoil anything but it’s gone viral on Twitter :lol:


Jeeez NW I thought that admission needed a new thread in possibly a new adult themed section. Never heard of it before. Must be a bit like me in the past being adicted to Come Dine With Me!
"A man with new ideas is a madman - until his ideas triumph" Marcelo Bielsa.
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 11382
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby Deleted User 3289 » 04 Apr 2020, 16:42

Davycc wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:He’s an admission that I need to get off my chest :yawn: Sue & I are 4 In A Bed devotees we even watch reruns. We’ve stayed at ..

Hazelwood Farm - Crayke
Wharf House - Wetherby
Buzzard House - Dilwyn ( Herefordshire )
No 25 - Torquay
Black Horse - Kirby Fleetham

This weeks show was the best ever involving B&B’s in Stoke, Blackpool, Willaston & Staindrop. I won’t say anymore as I don’t want to spoil anything but it’s gone viral on Twitter :lol:


Jeeez NW I thought that admission needed a new thread in possibly a new adult themed section. Never heard of it before. Must be a bit like me in the past being adicted to Come Dine With Me!


:lol: Each to their own NW. ;)

We occasionally watch it. I tell ya you could live in a palace, eat your dinner from the floor but if you piss someone off they will find a hair in something.
Deleted User 3289
 

Re: Worth watching on telly

Postby Deleted User 3289 » 04 Apr 2020, 16:51

My mate txt me to watch that...Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness show on Netflix. Even tho it wasn't really my bag it makes for cringe worthy tv if that's your thing. How the Americans went from Red Indians to that sort of behavior is beyond me.
Deleted User 3289
 

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests