Just great music.....

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Just great music.....

Post by LAsouthcoast »

Back from a weekend in Brighton to watch The National who were brilliant ably supported by the wonderful Jenny Lewis, a great evening in a full house at the Brighton Centre.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Another performer who sadly took his own life. R.I.P

Deleted User 3289

Always enjoyed this track by One Republic.

Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

A bit of Mott

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 3289

I always enjoyed mi dads Queen greatest hits albums growing up without ever getting involved in their individual albums. I don't know if he was classically trained Freddie but he could belt out a tune with Montserrat Caballe.

Deleted User 3289

I have been to see the Kings of Leon afew times. Camaro from the album Because of the times.

Deleted User 3289

Written for Johnny Cash. I think Johnny & Martin were going to do some work together before Cash sadly passed away.

Deleted User 3289

50 Years ago this song was released. Maybe it should have been played at every Sunday Church service then the people may have acted sooner? Wait, what do you mean some Religious corporations were in bed with the fossil fuel industry? Just when you think those institutions can't get any lower. (shakes head) Anyway greta, if its up to me your generation will get a free pass to the next level if things turn out as bad as you suggest. :angel:

psquithy
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by psquithy »

I have been listening to the Beatles a lot recently and it's great - skip past the ones you know because they are overplayed and fantastic but there is lots of other great stuff there - they were prolific.
Deleted User 3289

Nothing better than hearing all the home nations belting out their national anthems during the Six Nations. The only one i don't like is God Save the Queen. :angel: Even tho i don't understand a word and i'm not Welsh, i think its fantastic.