Deleted User 3289

Re: Just great music.....

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

The first 6mins is what i'm after. Lovely piece of Irish folk

kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:The first 6mins is what i'm after. Lovely piece of Irish folk

Ah, a beautiful piece previously performed by the haunting/magical voice of Moya Brennan and Clannad - Song title translates as ''Green Stubble Fields of Autumn"

"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Be careful. There's a link going round of Bono from U2 doing a live gig from his home. If you click on this link you get Bono doing a live gig from his home.
I once played against Don Revie.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

johnh wrote:Be careful. There's a link going round of Bono from U2 doing a live gig from his home. If you click on this link you get Bono doing a live gig from his home.
Shall we take it you "still haven't found what you are looking for" and have no "Desire" to listen.
It's probably more "Sunday bloody Sunday" than a "Beautiful day"
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Selby White wrote:
johnh wrote:Be careful. There's a link going round of Bono from U2 doing a live gig from his home. If you click on this link you get Bono doing a live gig from his home.
Shall we take it you "still haven't found what you are looking for" and have no "Desire" to listen.
It's probably more "Sunday bloody Sunday" than a "Beautiful day"
I'm not going "with or without" you either, not unless you bring "Miss Sarajevo" as she is the "sweetest thing" who came from a place "where the streets have no name. :D
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Sitting in the living room, sun streaming through the window, Jeanna playing with the cat, me on the laptop playing FM19 - we're about to take on Chelsea at ER in as we chase the title in early April - and Carole King is on the turntable.

Great Sunday morning music .. even when it's technically the afternoon following the clock change :D
Deleted User 3289

Great tone to his voice Chris Rea. His music always gives me the impression of a man who has already reached his destination. Here he his with the Curse of the Traveller.

Deleted User 3289

Great Fun.

Deleted User 3289

Heads shoulders knees and toes. What about Elbow? Fear not. :) You don't need auto-tune when you can sing like Guy Garvey.

Deleted User 3289

Talented singer/artist KT Tunstall. You don't see her around anymore for whatever reason. Always remember her performance of Black Horse & the Cherry Tree and Jools Holland. Fantastico.