:silent:

:idea:

:shh:

:D
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Video Jukebox! LUFC

Post by Sniffer »

The Thompson Twins just before they became a three piece.

Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Rip, Rig and Panic.

Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Rip, Rig and Panic. Now there's a name I had to do some research on. I see they were formed down your neck of the woods Sniffer. I bet Mellor would of known this as he likes the Cherry's. Talking of Mellor, a couple of tunes here to coax him out of retirement. He seems to have disappeared without trace? (he does want to play stop-it) :D

Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Agnes Obel
My mate's married to a half-Danish girl and they've got me into this beautiful singer .. and I mean that in every sense of the phrase :)
Deleted User 3289

You get about you do Rigger. :D Love that tune mate it's got a sort of ethereal feel to it.
Deleted User 728

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:You get about you do Rigger. :D Love that tune mate it's got a sort of ethereal feel to it.
The whole album is stunning.

I tell you, after years of working in record shops only now am I actually getting back to being able to just sit and listen to music at home.
Even then, I'm mostly doing something else like playing FM or surfing the net. I rarely give anything my full attention but when this CD popped through my letterbox yesterday I just sat there for 40 minutes with a smile on my face ...

Should be another one arriving today, too :)
Deleted User 728

Not sure if this will work as there may be a copyright issue, but this is a snippet of Cavern Of Anti-Matter in a vid I made for a hifi forum just to show my system.
Deleted User 3289

It doesn't Rigger. But the other ones you have do. That's what I call a proper Batchelor pad mate. :thumbup:

Friday night old skool