Oregon Trail LUFC Style

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
LeeBowyersLawyer
Brian McDermott's optician

Oregon Trail LUFC Style

Post by LeeBowyersLawyer »

Oregon Trail Simulator

so i found this old oregon trail simulator. decided to give it a go with a leeds twist.

Brian McDermott, Rudy Austin, Ross McCormack, Michael Brown and Tom Lees were my crew. Things seemed to be progressing well until Brownie got the measles at the 2nd river crossing. shortly thereafter one of the oxen was injured and eventually passed away. we attempted to float a river with a depth of just over 3ft in the middle, yet somehow lost 2 more oxen and many pounds of food.

We made up ground before a blizzard shelved us for 10 long days in which our food supply began to dwindle. Tom lees incurred a snake bite and then broke his leg whyle ross contracted dysentery, presumably from the foul water supply. Rudy got lost on the trail and we lost an additional 3 days.

Brian hunted for food but missed 3 open shots at what may or may not have been a grizzly bear.

we hired an indian to help us float another river near fort laramie, but it resulted in catastrophic failure as poor tom drowned.
nevertheless, we completed our journey to oregon. while all 4 remaining members were in poor health on bare bones meal rations, i must say it was quite the success.