Last Man/Woman Standing. Weekend 3rd August.

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
birkybullufc
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Last Man/Woman Standing.

Post by birkybullufc »

Coventry for me. :shock:
Follow the cause not the leaders.
The Johnson
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by The Johnson »

Crawley
Malcolm Stark
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Re: Last Man /Woman Standing.

Post by Malcolm Stark »

SMorientes wrote:Good game. Will be easier once the premiership's back, championship's so unpredictable... If someone else has already picked a team does that mean you can't have them as well?

I'll take Nottingham Forest this week
No, I think that would be tough to manage, Morientes. It should be fun for everyone, and it's time-consuming for some to scroll down three or four pages, to see if their fancied team has been already picked.

I suppose when we get down to the last four or five, it'd be good if they picked different teams.

It was just an idea that came to me today...
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Hartlepool for me please.
Malcolm Stark
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Malcolm Stark »

Okay, so at first glance, ten of us go through to the Second round, but we've seen the sad demise of Nottingham White, Bogdan, Davycc, Si Mamu, Wigan White, birkybullufc, and Pock White. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :P

I'll set up a new thread for the Second round on Monday, because it'll get very, very messy if we try to do the whole thing on this thread.

Once we have a winner, shall we just keep the Final thread, but delete all the early round threads, Sheepy/ Bogdan?

Do you want to delete the thread of the previous round, after its finished, or keep for statistical purposes?

I reckon it'll mess up this Quizzes & games bit of the Forum, but eventually, most of it will be gone...
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

We can keep the old threads, I think the best thing though is to name each thread 'Last man/woman standing for weekend 3 August'... just to keep it nice and tidy :-)