Sky Super 6 "Free Weekly Bet"

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
Deleted User 728

Re: Sky Super 6 "Free Weekly Bet"

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote: Rigger up top with a cracking score of 21 points. Did you ever play the pools? Well done mate
Thank you :thumbup:

.. and yes, but picking draws is a nightmare usually :crazy:
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Last & final round 50

VHTM 18 points
Rigger, ANS, BB not far behind on 13 Points.

Who says us Leeds fans no nowt about football eh? ;)

Much to my mates annoyance. :D

I would put the final league up but i'm not that bright. :D

The talk lads finish with the top four slots in the league.

Big shout out to Rigger finishing at the top on a whopping 431 points. Beginners luck ;) :clap: Well done mate. (If I lived local i'd treat you to a session on the ale)

ANS almost equally as impressive on a very good final score of 393 points. Good effort mate :clap:

VHTM helped by 36 points in the final two round finishes in 3rd with 362 points. And beats the locals (oh I feel good) :D

BB 4th only 1 points behind VHTM with 361 points. Well done mate. :clap:

Various finishes for the rest of the league.

I'll echo what ANS said a few posts back its been a laugh and I've enjoyed it for the most part. :thumbup:
Deleted User 728

Deleted User 728

I had to condense and compress the image above, but that's got everyone on there.

It's been a great game and really added to my enjoyment of the season, but what I really loved about it all was the bonhomie and team spirit shown in this thread.
The reminders alone made it special, ensuring everyone got to have a go - or at least couldn't moan too often about forgetting to enter their scores every week.
If I've got a top tip, it's just to do the following week's entry there and then, immediately after you've checked the latest round.

Thanks everyone and let's do it again next season, eh ? :D
Deleted User 3289

Cheers for the final table Rig.

And yeh roll on next season. Where revenge will be sweet. :lol:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Well done Rigsby, superb win.

Yes I really enjoyed it, as a game and as a exciting aspect for this forum too. I would love for one of us to have won a jackpot. That's for next year I suppose. Quite pleased with 2nd, will be demanding a meeting with the chairwoman to consolidate and build for next season though! :D

Thanks for sorting it all out and for getting me interested in the first place, VHTM ;)
Deleted User 728

Another Northern Soul wrote: Thanks for sorting it all out and for getting me interested in the first place, VHTM ;)
Yep, I'll second that - good work fella :)

How about next year we do an exclusive one for Talk users and see if we can get more people involved ?
Deleted User 3289

rigger wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote: Thanks for sorting it all out and for getting me interested in the first place, VHTM ;)
Yep, I'll second that - good work fella :)

How about next year we do an exclusive one for Talk users and see if we can get more people involved ?
Sounds like a plan Rigger.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Thanks to VHTM for the invitation to the comp., and for keeping us all informed on how well we did (or didn't do well). Congratulations to Rigger for picking up the top spot, and good to hear that LUFC TALK members took the Champions League spots :clap: :clap: :clap:.

Really enjoyed it, although when I wasn't at the Leeds games, I did find myself watching the 'Live Scoring' section on the website, very frustrating at times. E.g, I had the Chelsea game down as 4-1 on Sunday, a full 5 points beckoning, and they go and make it 5-1 with the last kick of the game dropping me down to just two points :evil: :evil: :evil:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Barlow Boy wrote:I did find myself watching the 'Live Scoring' section on the website, very frustrating at times. E.g, I had the Chelsea game down as 4-1 on Sunday, a full 5 points beckoning, and they go and make it 5-1 with the last kick of the game dropping me down to just two points
That's nothing.
You should try having money on it :shh: :lolno: