FUN POLL - the Ronaldo Bust looks like ... who?

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits

Christian Ronaldo himself
No votes
Niall Quinn
67%
Kristaps Porzingis
No votes
Sloth from the movie The Goonies
No votes
Another option (please share in the thread in that case!)
33%

Total votes: 6

daib0
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by daib0 »

Now to that bust of Cristiano Ronaldo, which is causing plenty of intrigue - one thing seems clear to many (even to the man himself?!) and that is the Ronaldo Bust Looks Nothing Like Ronaldo !!

It is said by some to look more like former Sunderland targetman Niall Quinn. Ronaldo looked understandably a little bemused when the bronze statue of him was unveiled at an airport on the Portuguese island of Madeira.

Seems to be in the category that waxwork museum in Great Yarmouth, so bad it was superb!

In fact, most comments seem to be that the bust appears a close resemblemce to NIALL QUINN - what do you think?

Some others are saying it might be KRISTAPS PORZINGIS - plausible?

A more comical suggestion is that it could in fact be Sloth from the movie 'The Goonies' - any takers?

Or perhaps it just CR7 himself? I don't think you need me to post a picture of him, he's in almost every damned magazine!

Any other unusual suggestions? Anyone catch your eye? Could also be a possibility, so leave your thoughts on the thread please!

VOTE once, by mid-April, let's say 15th April, should be fun to see the results!!
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum
Deleted User 728

Re: FUN POLL - the Ronaldo Bust looks like ... who?

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I think it looks like a couple of the larger bull dykes down my local gay bar to be perfectly honest :D
Deleted User 3289

Re: FUN POLL - the Ronaldo Bust looks like ... who?

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Adult Tintin after falling on hard times due to drink. One thing is for sure he's that vain he will pay to have it replaced?