Leeds United Quiz Night

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
Emley White
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Leeds United Quiz Night

Post by Emley White »

Hi guys

This is just a short message to gauge interest for a Quiz I have planned this summer. I have a venue on the outskirts of Leeds in mind to host a one off Leeds United Quiz possibly on a Monday for teams of 4 players to include a buffet or hot food supper and cash prizes to the winners.
It is likely to be in June or July and will cost around a tenner each to take part with food included in the price. I'll be posting the details here as soon as they are finalised but if anyone really interested can let me know on here and possible dates they can't make but would really like to come then just leave a message. I'm laid up with a bad back atm but when I'm fit again I'll be contacting the venue and will get it all finalised. There will be written rounds, picture rounds, possibly some audio rounds and loads of trivia rounds 'United in the FA Cup', 'United's Managers', 'Transfers' etc etc... It'll be a cracking night and will be great to meet some of the guys on here, Cheers.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Leeds United Quiz Night

Post by Another Northern Soul »

I have a feeling I will be on holiday but if not I would be v interested in this. Best o' luck.
Emley White
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Re: Leeds United Quiz Night

Post by Emley White »

Let me know when you're away ANS and I'll work around it. There's no specific date it has to be done by, just let me know the date of your jollies and I'll make sure you're able to attend.